[OPEN] A Little Touch of Heavenly Light

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
[Image: 3999927.png]

[Image: 3999923.png]

[Image: 9e6b3ad4-a8c4-4003-bd66-cb75589c58e6_zps...1415597174]

Bucephalus merely flicked an ear at the venom in her tone. When she turned away he allowed his attention to wander, and he grabbed a small chunk of winter grass and began chewing it. Her anger snapped his mind back to reason. She was not a thing to even attempt to trust or care for as deeply as he wanted. Oh, he'd give them his loyalty. Maybe... maybe he would find a few he would die to protect. But never would he let them fully in. He couldn't. Finishing his mouthful, he rose and looked at Morrigan. "You are not the only one with scars that show not on the surface." His voice is cold, and his accent, a thing he keeps only as a weapon, slips free.

He looks her over, his own anger shown only by the backwards tilt to his ears and the wrinkle of a scowl across his face. "To think you are the only one to ever be scorned and hurt is the foolishness of a child. Are you a child, Morrigan? Where is the mare i danced across the desert with? Because she sure as hell is not here." His words dripped sarcasm. He didn't care if he pissed her off or hurt her feelings or anything.

He just wanted her. As pissed as he was he never wanted her body more than he did at that moment. "Have i pissed you off, my sweet zadevalo? Do you want to hurt me, scream at me? Fuck me?" He asked, stretching out a wing and trailing the tip of his wing under her chin, gold locked on ruby. "I'm dangerous for you." He grinned slowly, then winked before in a whirlwind of feathers turned and walked off.

Oh, if that didn't just PISS her off, he didn't know what would. Altan reared his head, and a war of disgust and dark amusement waged within the black. Bucephalus laughed at the idea of pissing off Morrigan, of driving her to tears of anger or sorrow. Altan...not so much. But, this was not Altan's world. Bucephalus shoved his conscience away with a snort, gold eyes practically boiling with a mixture of annoyance, anger an a faint trace of cruelty. Let her scream or cry or fuck. Until she ceased to amuse him he would continue to flock to her.

(OOC: Damn Buce got dark.)

Word Count:393 Tags:@[Morrigan II]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Messages In This Thread
A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Morrigan - 11-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE: A Little Touch of Heavenly Light - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 09:58 PM