the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breathe Me In [Jisatsu]

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

White December
and i go back to december all the time

Frostfall's wrath wasn't as harsh here, thanks to the positioning of the pale sun. The thunder that erupted from her hooves pounded in her ears, duo-toned mane flying back behind her bodice as she made her way across the fields. The brisk chill sank into her entire being, and puffs of hot air escaped her smoky nostrils. Dark eyes showed determination, and if the fem had allowed it, ellation as well. The snow was unnoticed as it splattered against her white coat, frosting her grey legs and giving her a spotted glow. It had been so long since she had just run.

Digging in her haunches swiftly, the draft skidded to a sharp halt, causing clouds of snow to throw themselves in front of her. As the dusty powder settled in, White December returned to a relaxed stature, cooling herself down by briskly trotting forward a little more. She found herself taking more time out of her herd lands than in them, and she wondered if they had grown tired of it yet. The sun offered only slight warmth, it mild against her coat but welcoming none the less. Surprisingly, she was in a good mood today, and when she was in one of those moments very little bothered her. This would mean anyone unfortunate to encounter her, might actually not be victim to her sharp tongue.

Closing her steely eyes to bask in the sunlight, the mare pondered the last few days in her mind. She hadn't been in Helovia for very long, and many questions wracked her mind. She remembered very little about pre-Helovia, and this continuously bothered her. Where had she come from? Who was she before Helovia, and did she know anyone else from her previous life, or had she been a loner like present. The Shire had been trying to find the answers to these questions during her entire stay, only to be left with constant dead ends. She would figure it out of eventually, she was determined to do so, but for now she would relax, and find some grass to munch on.

OOC: Sorry it's so short! Feel free to write more and I will match it, I'm just in a slight hurry right now and didn't know how to begin this!