the Rift

Welcome to our Wicked Little Fascinations

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
That little ghost went about her way, mistin’ and slopin’ along the land like she had a dozen eyes watchin’ her. Such a pretty thing to be gettin’ lost in the likes of such a strange land… but her act had only begun. As she danced across the icy swells with them taped legs swingin’ wide, I could see just how her audience would receive her. She’d sing ‘n sway to some distant melody, keeping in time with the notes and calculatin’ each step until the song’s end. Then she’d whistle at ‘er audience real smooth and soft and bat those long lashes at ‘em to signal the end of ‘er act. They’d be clappin’ and cheering like they didn’t have a damn clue what hit ‘em. Then she’d smile that awful dirty smile and bow at ‘em real slow-like, hopin’ for a silver coin or shiny trinket to remember ‘em by. They might praise her or ask ‘er for an encore but without payment that little mare would laugh ‘n take their name along with ‘er as she left. She’d store it away so deep until the day she came to collect… devil of a creature she was.

Solanine was a gypsy of sorts, movin’ from place to place in search of new adventures. She was made for the spotlight and knew that’s where she’d always belong. But her antics came at a price ‘n she’d never let ya forget it. A silver coin for a smile or a gold ring for a dance- everythin’ was a profit to ‘er. Each new spectator got a real good taste ‘o her wicked charm ‘cause she’d greet ‘em with that signature smile ‘n delicious hum. ”Welcome to the show…” she’d sing, ‘n they’d stick about long enough just to find out what she meant. Such a trickster she was…

But if her audience didn’t like what she had to sell or refused ‘er kindness, that little fairy’d find a way to make ‘em pay. Nah, she wouldn’t exact ‘er revenge right then ‘n there though. She’d wait like the devil she was for the perfect time, the perfect moment to slip ‘em a remedy made ‘o venom. “Friends…” she’d tell ‘em before slippin’ that pretty noose ‘round they neck. No one was ever saved from ‘er jest, but sometimes she’d take a likin’ to one or another and she’d treasure ‘em like she would a doll. They’d become her light ‘n joy and she’d follow ‘em ‘round like a small child does its mother. As if they’d somehow hung the damn moon ‘n stars, she’d cherish their ideas and their decisions… at least until they made the wrong one. Then the little mare would turn that taped-up face from ‘em and move on. No second guessin’ to it.

However, if that little temptress ever laid eye on some shiny trinket or bauble, there was no stoppin’ ‘er. She’d tail that thing to the ends of the earth in order to have it. But she’d never outright fight for nothin’, she’d just slip it out from beneath ya nose like you never even knew ya had it in the first place. If by some chance ya figured ‘er out, she’d find another way… She’d make a profit off ya if she wanted. There was no doubt about that, no doubt about that...

When that little child ‘o the night slipped into “the strange land”, she took straight to perchin’ out in the open with that taped face ‘o hers pointed down at her knees. The snow came fallin’ down upon that midnight coat, dottin’ it in ice and silver like somethin’ she’d wear in one ‘o her shows. They’d find ‘er like that, the audience, and she’d find a way to weasel ‘er way into their midst and make haste on ‘er very first payment in Helovia.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Royal Blue's watch from the shadows. The search for the movement of a dark one. One who had murdered three, and was probably working on his fourth. Something in my gut told me however that the gods where sending us on a wild goose chase, and that the killer might be all of us. Or he was a darkness. Something we couldn't stop. Someone who would chase us down a dark path, nipping at our heels, making us run until our legs where bloody stumps, and we could run no more. Until we laid on the ground gasping for air like a grounded fish, dying, fading into black.

Someone catches my eyes in the snow. A dark figure, with bands of white on her face and legs. My dark toned ears shoot up, moving cautiously forward. Slowly they slip back into a more menacing position. They remain so as I step out before the stranger. There are no feathers that mar her appearance, but I wont take any chances. My body remains tense as I stop to look at this stranger. Every muscle is taught, ready to fight or flee at any moment should it prove needed.

"I should say welcome to Helovia, but I'm not sure if its all that welcoming any more." I say darkly looking at the woman. My once guarded eyes showed suspicion and distrust. Funny what this land does to a person. "I am Sialia, oh the Aurora Basin." I nod over at the icy mountains in the north. "Which is in a valley in those mountains over yonder." I smile tightly at the stranger. "And what might you be called?"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Solanine]
Words;; 279 words
Notes;; I'm sorry that its short. Its not from lack of muse, I just don't want to spend all night writing :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Ah, the pretty little femme had not only drawn ‘er first spectator but that smite little fool was all grins ‘n perfection as she drew up that delicate face ‘o hers. Her bones shuddered in excitement so fierce I worried she might just fall o’er right there I tell ya. Them devil eyes got to dancin’ and that fake smile got to bendin’ those devil lips but my god was she a sight for sore eyes. “Hello and welcome…” she whispered mighty sweetly. I wasn’t sure how this other little mare would take her but with a confidence so damn strong and so self-assured, I didn’t see a single customer bein’ all too disappointed. But ‘o course that handsome little face did turn down so at them negative words and that sad, sad attitude.

Feigning sympathy, that little dancer dipped ‘er neck real low as if to offer ‘er customer whatever solace burned low in that black heart ‘o hers. “Surely it’s not so bad sugar.” she lulled in that angelic song she took to when tryna’ convince someone or another of ‘er sincerity. A reward was always her end goal ya know… But all full of ideas as she was, that dainty little mare got to steppin’ and found the smallest of winter weeds to pluck between ‘er teeth all gentle like. With it tucked away just so, the ghost went about bringin’ it back to the queer lookin’ girl with blue colored spirals ‘round her legs. “For your troubles…” that little mare sighed.

I couldn’t tell ya if ‘er efforts paid off but that kind, m’sterious Aurora Bain girl went about talkin’ some more like none ‘o her former heartache were real. Solanine, ever the lady, stood at attention like an excited pup waitin’ on a bone. ‘O course she was waitin’ on somethin’ but her eagerness coulda’ been mistaken for youth or the like if you’d thought about it real quick. But the ghost wasn’t too interested in what that mare had ta say thereafter; she was more curious ‘bout what she held in ‘er pockets. “Solanine to you sugar; it’s a pleasure.” Them devil eyes fluttered about for a moment, perhaps takin’ in the idea of whatever Basin that other gal came from or perhaps just actin’ like she cared… either way, it was just as convincin’ nonetheless.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

OOC| Still settling into the style. xD Plus, no muse. So I apologize.