the Rift

Welcome to our Wicked Little Fascinations

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Ah, the pretty little femme had not only drawn ‘er first spectator but that smite little fool was all grins ‘n perfection as she drew up that delicate face ‘o hers. Her bones shuddered in excitement so fierce I worried she might just fall o’er right there I tell ya. Them devil eyes got to dancin’ and that fake smile got to bendin’ those devil lips but my god was she a sight for sore eyes. “Hello and welcome…” she whispered mighty sweetly. I wasn’t sure how this other little mare would take her but with a confidence so damn strong and so self-assured, I didn’t see a single customer bein’ all too disappointed. But ‘o course that handsome little face did turn down so at them negative words and that sad, sad attitude.

Feigning sympathy, that little dancer dipped ‘er neck real low as if to offer ‘er customer whatever solace burned low in that black heart ‘o hers. “Surely it’s not so bad sugar.” she lulled in that angelic song she took to when tryna’ convince someone or another of ‘er sincerity. A reward was always her end goal ya know… But all full of ideas as she was, that dainty little mare got to steppin’ and found the smallest of winter weeds to pluck between ‘er teeth all gentle like. With it tucked away just so, the ghost went about bringin’ it back to the queer lookin’ girl with blue colored spirals ‘round her legs. “For your troubles…” that little mare sighed.

I couldn’t tell ya if ‘er efforts paid off but that kind, m’sterious Aurora Bain girl went about talkin’ some more like none ‘o her former heartache were real. Solanine, ever the lady, stood at attention like an excited pup waitin’ on a bone. ‘O course she was waitin’ on somethin’ but her eagerness coulda’ been mistaken for youth or the like if you’d thought about it real quick. But the ghost wasn’t too interested in what that mare had ta say thereafter; she was more curious ‘bout what she held in ‘er pockets. “Solanine to you sugar; it’s a pleasure.” Them devil eyes fluttered about for a moment, perhaps takin’ in the idea of whatever Basin that other gal came from or perhaps just actin’ like she cared… either way, it was just as convincin’ nonetheless.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

OOC| Still settling into the style. xD Plus, no muse. So I apologize.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to our Wicked Little Fascinations - by Solanine - 11-25-2014, 10:15 PM