the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bleeding Hearts

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

The cold of the frigid waters quickly dispelled any warmth that her body had created leaving her feeling rather numb all over. The emotional pain was shut off from her body by the sheer chill albeit only for awhile but it was a welcome relief. Concentrating her efforts onto pulling oxygen into her lungs so that she may live to see another day she remained floating haphazardly in the icy depths for what seemed like hours on end. As her lungs slowly began responding and spreading life to her internal organs she gazed around realizing what it was that she had just done. The waves of the ocean frothed around her showering her with their droplets incessantly as the thick salty odor clung to her nostrils forcing her to inhale its scent with each breath. With each passing moment nothing else existed except for the sounds and the scents of the sea making her realize she had been needlessly avoiding its embrace for too long. Antheia's death had been tragic and traumatizing but it had not been the ocean that had taken her from this world, well not entirely. That decision had been made by her friend long before she had arrived upon the scene with Kahlua. There was no way that she could have stopped her despite her wishing that it had been possible.

Coughing harshly to clear the water from her airways as another wave broke on top of her she shook her head clearing the mixture of tears and salt water from her glassy orbs. Eyeing the beach in the distance from between the swells the pale coated maiden angled herself in its direction and began trying to swim with her waterlogged frozen extremities. The dark shape that appeared suddenly beside her nearly scared her half to death causing her heart to skip a beat. Shark! Crap I was wrong! The ocean is going to kill me now! Panic consuming her once again she tried to veer away from it but only really succeeded in bobbing in the water like a buoy. Perfect just perfect.. she always wanted to become sushi.

Trying to twist her head around to face the dark blob next to her alerted her to the reality that she was an idiot. Bucephalus?!? What? How? Sure enough there swam Bucephalus dragging her beside him as he headed toward the beach. When had he gotten here and when had he grabbed a hold of her mane? The numbness really must be worse than she thought if she couldn't feel someone dragging her corpse. Leaving the hows and whys out of the equation until later when her body could stop shaking and comprehend what was happening she tried to do her best to move her limbs to make the swim a little easier.

Tripping forward as her hooves hit onto solid ground she pulled herself upright propping her legs underneath her once more in the hopes of standing. Coughing painfully against the cold her breath came in frozen bursts as she raised her head to glare into the face of her rescuer. Angered words hit her causing her own temper to flare up in defense. " What's wrong with me?? What do you mean? You were out there too and I never asked anyone to come rescue me?!? I didn't kill myself and wasn't planning to." She snapped back through chattering teeth her own ears pinning flat against her skull. The wind hit her flesh making it feel like knives piercing against her skin as her body shivered violently in protest.

@[Bucephalus]

"Speech"

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-23-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 12-01-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 02:48 AM