the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bleeding Hearts

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Each step taken was beginning to feel like glass burrowing itself deep into her skin and twisting around. If it had not been for her sheer determination to get the pegasus somewhere warmer she would have likely just collapsed down into the sand and let the cold suck the life from her. It was so freaking cold! As klutzy as she could be she was actually surprised that she had not managed to break her leg by now tripping over something in her frozen stupor. Well at least she hoped she hadn't it wasn't exactly as if she could feel any of her extremities anymore. She almost felt like she was walking on peg legs for her joints felt solid and unbendable. The thought was actually comical to her freezer burnt brain and she found her lips trying to turn up in a smirk. Trying was about as far as they got for she was to damn cold to find amusement in this.

Feeling the frozen locks slip from beneath her teeth she twisted her head back to see what the hell was going on. Beside her Bucephalus seemed to be pulling back away from where she was attempting to place him as if something was wrong. I don't think so. He was going in the damn cave thing whether he wanted to or not! If she had to haul him in herself it would be happening one way of another. Pausing a step she cast him back a glare almost daring him to stay out here any longer. If he wasn't going to move perhaps her teeth on his rump would send him inside. With the thought something strange flared up inside her for a second or two before simmering back down leaving a tiny bit of warmth behind.

Stopping as if she had been slapped in the face she stared blankly ahead in complete disbelief. Stupid, stupid gah why hadn't she clued into this before?!? The cave might be able to help them warm up a little but fire would surely do the trick a lot faster. Bucephalus in the meantime had obviously wisened up and receded into the darkness before her tucking himself away from the bite of the wind. It would be a challenge to try and find her magic after so long but it was worth the try so they didn't freeze to death. Ambling forward a couple steps so that she was just outside the nook she stopped as doubt and fear surfaced. How could she use magic when she had no idea what it could do. She had never been close to anyone when she had used it in the past, what it she wound up hurting Bucephalus instead of helping him? Hadn't that been the entire reason she had stopped using it in the first place when her twins came into the world? What other choice did she have other than making them both freeze to death?

Taking a unsteady breath she stepped into the shadows to join Bucephalus only to see him beckoning for her to come closer. " I.. I can't" she managed to whisper shaking her head. Pushing herself as far away as possible she huddled up against the cold stone fearful as to what would happen next. "Stay away from me." she warned feeling horrible for telling him something like this.

Reaching deep down through all the ice and snow that had gathered she fought to find the ember buried somewhere deep within her. She had felt its warmth touch her a minute ago surely she could find it again, she had to. A couple minutes passed as she struggled internally wading through everything before she managed to see it glowing just out of reach. It was this damn cold that was making it harder for every inch she gained another would try and drag her back. Squeezing her eyes shut in concentration she gathered her strength and lunged her mind towards it. It was like a forest igniting inside her as she felt the magic ripple through her to fight against the water and ice plastering her coat to her skin. Opening her eyes a smile lit her expression to see the familiar blue and white flames licking across her skin beginning to warm her from the inside out. Hesitantly she gazed over to where Buce stood a questioning look to her face.

"I..I don't know what its capable of.. I don't want to hurt you again..." She said softly. "I'm sorry I got you into this mess... I..I don't know what I was thinking.." She could remember each and every horrifying detail that had led her to make the jump but she was too scared and too ashamed to admit it to her relatively new friend, if he was even her friend anymore after this.. Her face was likely to give away how she felt but she didn't know what else to say.

"Speech"
@[Bucephalus]
Note: Her fire will not burn Buce but she does not know this yet as she had never attempted to use it around anyone she cared about. :p
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-23-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 12-01-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 02:48 AM