the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bleeding Hearts

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

Watching the horror and confusion cross over the stallion's face was heartbreaking especially to know she had caused it. Turning her head away in shame she tried to console her bleeding heart anyway she possibly could. Think of your son and all the memories you have shared together.. Instructing her mind on things that could lessen the pain she tried to picture those moments. "I won't hurt you Brisa." She wanted to yell at him for uttering such words and looking as he did but she couldn't for he didn't know. The only saving grace was her name, he had used her name. This was not like old times.. she was actually safe. Each bastard that had touched her had told her something along those lines before they proceeded to do what they wanted. Their words meant nothing for their actions never followed suit to what they had said. None had ever known her name or bothered to care with that little detail. No this time was different Bucephalus was not like them he had saved her.

Talking herself down through her panic she took a couple moments to just enjoy the feeling of warmth against her cold skin without daring to move she finally gathered her courage to face whatever would come next. The shocked expression was no surprise but what happened next sure the hell was. Instead of shying away from her like logic would suggest someone of sane mind to do he moved closer to her. Flicking her ears back with uncertainty she tried to retreat farther only to hit the solid stone next to her. "Don't!.." She managed to squeak seeing his muzzle reach out towards her only to trail off as she felt his cold skin press against hers. Squeezing her eyes shut she waited for the screams of pain to begin as her fire burnt into the stallion's skin.

A moments silence pursued followed by another. What? Slowly opening her eyes terrified at what she was going to see she was lulled into a stunned silence as the scene before her was anything but. There stood Bucephalus with his muzzle pressed up gently against her forehead looking as cool as a cucumber! No burning flesh, no horrible screaming..absolutely nothing. How was this even possible? Any other times she had used her magic things had literally gone up in smoke how was it this was happening? "What the hell do you think you're doing! I could have burned you! I...I.." Trailing off she really hadn't the faintest idea on how to finish that sentence. Gaping in stunned silence she scrambled to come up with something.

Feeling his wing along her back she shivered involuntarily as she was drawn in closer. What in the hell was happening? Was she dreaming? Did she actually die? Flicking her ears to catch the words she couldn't help the confused laughter that bubbled up in response. Ok she was really going insane or this was actually happening. How was fire not burning him? Shaking her head softly she felt herself step forward into his touch still in total disbelief. " What was that before about me being the idiot?" She joked softly chuckling as she huddled up closely to get both herself and Buce warm.

"Speech"
@[Bucephalus]
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-23-2014, 01:49 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-25-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-29-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Brisa - 12-01-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Bleeding Hearts - by Bucephalus - 12-01-2014, 02:48 AM