the Rift

Friends? Love? Family? §pice •

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Didn't you calm my fears with the Cheshire cat smile?

Sage, a filly new to the lands, and life outside of the battered up gate that kept her and her mother concealed. She has not yet seen the outside world and what it holds, learning reality from the stories she is told at night before bed by her mother. She knows little about what she is told is true, horses with strange sticks popping out of their heads like the staff the queen of hearts holds. Ugh. The little filly couldn't even imagine that thing poking everything as she walked by. So weird...Yet interesting.
The girl wants to see the sea, she wants to know it is real, not just a story her mother told her at night. She wanted to know it was real.
She wants to adventure and search the world for her father, he was adventurer as well. She wondered if he had found the mysterious place as well.

Plots? Ask! Spice can meet with anyone, she has to learn and what is the best way to learn then to see it for yourself?

Love interests? I don't know, or have any ideas yet, but she is a kind girl. She is pretty friendly and outgoing as well. Also trusting, so anyone could take advantage of her there.

Enemies. Yup, I would like at least one of these. She is always told these stories about how everyone has someone they dislike. She hates the word hate, she dislikes how someone could be so upset with the other. She would only want to make up and become friends...

Family. Maybe she could find some family here? Possibly her dad or someone who could be a cousin? They should look partially alike, if so. c:

Soon to Meet;;
- Fig
-
-
-

Acquaintances;;
- Bucephalus
- Jahzara
- Erebos
-

New Friends;;
- Rhoa
-
-
-

Relations;;
- Her mother (Mother)
-
-
-

Possibly;;
- Astra
-
-
-

(will add more names as the list goes on.)

Right now I am leaning towards Dragons Throat for a home. c: Although Spice really does like the snow, I don't know.
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ