the Rift

[OPEN] Learning (December joining)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

December accepted my invitation, which was surprising, considering our meeting hadn't gone terribly well. I moved toward walking home, expecting she'd follow since the lady appeared to be concerned with predator's. Though truth be told there were more horrid things in this forest. Far worst than dumb wolves. On the way I answered her question, " Yar, she is called Fina, a phoenix."

The firebird spared a single strained glimpse of attention toward the lass, before fanning her tail in the most prudent manner possible and turning aside. "She isn't the most mannered of individuals." Perhaps that was something my company could relate to. Glancing toward my rear I added softly, "and the little one nesting in my mane is called, Neve." She poked her little crowned head above the swath of hair and feather. Chirped once and fell silent.

Filling empty sounds with words wasn't usually desired, but I had a few questions of my own for this wanderer. "From what land does ye hail?" Obviously one lacking in most things I'd grown up with, wings, magic, tales and legends. For a traveler witnessing this place for the first time, she was taking it rather well; "also, what does ye know of magic?" She needed to prepare herself for our world, not understanding the rules was one sure way to sign life away. I'd not have her die needlessly on the eve of her arrival because of ignorance, certainly not with a murderer about.

@[December]
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]