the Rift

[OPEN] Old Friends
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Tolerating our awkward climate was a necessary evil. My pelt thankfully thickened with time and soon I became a furry beast of the north. Yar. This soul ached for unforgiving warmth of a more tropical climate even still; thus was a truth that wouldn't change. From high uptop a looming cliff, (my patrol perch) I noticed a semi flaming shape arriving from a distant home that would never be far from my mind. After studying the traveler for a moment, a bright smile of recognition lit across my face. Tis a beam of joy, chasing the dreary and redundant gloom I previously wore.

His dark frame descended surprisingly gracefully for a male of sizable mass. I took to the sky a breath later, spreading my gold dipped pinions from the warmth of my sides. "Gaucho!" Light and lifted, obviously I was thrilled to see he was alive and well. Appendages began to slither shut, dual feathers thrashed hard in a rounding motion that skillfully alighted this body on the frozen turf directly ahead of him. "It's been far to long my brother," I uttered softy, emotion made my tone thick.

The bulky fellow was a welcome sight. His flames were a recognizable mark as a ranked individual for the patron god Sun; but neither of our flourished titles mattered to me. Dark muzzle shifted his way and I stepped to my taller friend, "Thee is welcome here." Fina came flying over the cliff, followed by a smaller but no less lovely creature of ice and snow. Her sister and opposite, Neve. The little flame took to her usual spot upon my patched rear, while Neve sought to land quickly within my nape.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-23-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-25-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 12-02-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 04:56 PM