the Rift

[OPEN] Old Friends
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Midas' easy turn to business was well received and welcomed, although it caused the dun's gaze to harden slightly. Surely Midas knew of the murders? Knew that the Throat had sustained the first casualty? Perhaps he didn't. It had been the God of the Earth who had set everyone to the task of finding the culprit - those orders he was sure had made it to Midas given his affiliation with the deity - but perhaps the first victim was simply that. A victim. Nameless.

"Vesta murdered." He began simply, his gaze falling upon Midas as he shrugged. "Throat ... different. Africa disappear. Sohalia and Tandavi create Academy ..." Again his voice trailed off. How was he supposed to communicate that things just weren't the same? There was too much hand holding and trusting, and not enough defending and training. Dark times were coming, and the Throat acted like the light that burned brightly in the Throat was enough to save them. "Throat has gotten weak while Gaucho away. Gaucho have plans to save it."

At Mara's mental insistence, the Wildfire decided he probably owed it to his oldest friend here to share the missing part of his story. "Gaucho forced to go back to land-before-Throat. I was tricked - lost my memories. I find my way back ... Ophelia take me to Sun God who restore memories but ... that why the Throat is the way it is now. I left them alone too long." He grunted, ears flickering backwards as he admitted the fault was his. Never mind that the Sun God placed Soh and Africa to take his place, he wouldn't have had to if Gaucho hadn't been tricked into leaving.

Hugging his flaming wings to his flanks, the dun sighed, shaking his antlered skull dismissively. "Gaucho have plans to protect Throat - Sun God going to help. Throat will be strong again. Just need to stop murders."

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-23-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-23-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-25-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 02:29 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 12-02-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Gaucho - 12-03-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Old Friends - by Midas - 12-06-2014, 08:25 AM