the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue IV

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

I wandered through the north like a dark wraith. I was actually one, once, but I've since been cured, but old habits die hard they say. I wasn't necessarily hunting for souls, but I was always hunting for something. At the moment it was something to eat.

It was also my mother, but I didn't want to admit that. I still wanted to be angry with her, but anger is hot and sudden and fierce. The cold here wants to smother it, as does time and distance. I was a different horse when I was angry with her, and so was she. It had been over a year, I could only faintly remember what even started it all.

What I could still be angry about was why she wasn't here.

Snorting, clouds rising from my nose (bow I mentally told them to no avail), I pushed through the tundra, nosing as I went for weeds and crap. I found instead bodies. Not necessarily bad, but not all together edible. I raised my 'brow.

I had not encountered many bodies yet in my short life, but one look at these told me their death was not pleasant, and was not natural. I stood for a while, contemplating. I wondered how much it hurt, if it was fast or slow, who died first, if they were scared or angry or both. There was so much to know, but they would never tell - only the red jagged lines in their cold meat told me anything.

I sighed, turning away. My tail kicked up a feather I had overlooked in the snow. I glanced back at it, catching it in my peripheral. No black feathers like were at the other scene, but still, feathers.

Interesting.
I'm still hungry.

Sons of Anarchy
Abraham
Jorogumo
Öde
Reginald

unleash and cut the creature loose

it’s the nature of the beast in you
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode