the Rift

[PRIVATE] a thousand years

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

The war stallion's brows furrowed at the mention of his daughter. Which one? Who would carry themselves like him? It almost brought a smile to his lips that they carried on after him, even after so long apart, but that expression did not touch - it remained only a thought. "You've seen Ktulu? Or Ophelia?" he asked curiously, wondering where she had seen them and what they were doing. He was almost afraid to ask for fear that his heart would break again by their choices.

Condolences were issued, and he nodded, thinking about his sire. Age did not seem to affect the Crimson King like it did him and his mortal progeny, and he sighed. Long after Paladin's passing would there be more like him, more wars fought, and he and his memory would fade into the past. "I am not surprised he is still stuck on that crusade," he snorted humorlessly. "I once thought him wise, but that was long ago. Now, that everything is in ashes, ruined, I realize the pointlessness of his plight."

She introduced herself, her muscular shoulders so familiar and powerful in their family line. Donovan had passed too? He frowned, wondering how his powerful, quiet half-brother had met his end. Hopefully, he prayed, in battle. "I am sad to hear that Donovan is gone. He was... the best of us, I feel," he said quietly. "My half-brother was strong, resolute and still quiet, observant. I hope, somewhere, that his line lives on, for his traits were sound and good."

Paladin nodded once, slowly. "The Pegasi live in the Dragon's Throat, which is south from here. Last I knew, Kri ruled there. She is as cranky as she is unreasonable. The World's Edge also had a pegasus leader. Those are the two places I am aware of that have many," he explained, trying to be helpful even though his information was outdated. "I am pleased that you seek his killer. That is noble, Phantom."

The Valiant, a title that fit less every day, watched her with his wise, powerful crimson eyes. "I hope Helovia treats you well. Though you owe me nothing, I ask you to please look out for my daughters. Their trials as children mirror ours, and they can easily fall to the wrong path. Remind them who they are."

@[Phantom]

Messages In This Thread
a thousand years - by Phantom - 11-24-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 11-25-2014, 02:57 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Phantom - 11-25-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 12-04-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: a thousand years - by Paladin - 12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: a thousand years - by Phantom - 12-28-2014, 11:55 PM