the Rift

[OPEN] he watched a falling star at the edge of the world;

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

Nothing. No emotion. Just. Empty. His breath was possibly heavier as he looked at me, and I stand tall. "I know of her," His voice is quiet, almost odd coming from his stoic figure."but I have not seen her, not tonight." Curiosity blooms in me, and I wonder who this spotted figure is. How did he know my mother? My mouth opens to ask him, but his attention is already off of me. Its on the other mare. "I know you. You belonged to the Aurora Basin once, did you not?" He asks her, and my icy eyes turn to look at the woman. For moments I stare and watch, impatience nagging at me. When she does not speak for some time, I take charge and look to this stallion. "How do you know my mother?" I ask, excitement building in my tiny little body. Another question strikes me however, and only moments after my first question another one flows freely out. "What is your name??" Excitement tinges my voice, and the skin under my furry coat twitches from the idea of this new discovery. I cannot hide it, I haven't learnt to control my emotions like mother does.

It occurs to me, however, that I have not lent my own name to this stallion. "I am Glacia! In case you would want to know." Oh I can't bear it. The impatience is building up, and I feel as if I where going to burst. Not to mention, this was someone, anyone. I had not had much interaction between others. I shiver, as the last interaction was gory. Happy ending, but the fear I felt that day.... I would never let myself be so useless again. Once more I pull myself from such thoughts, and I look back up at this spotted stallion, hope showing in my blue eyes. A small step is taken towards him, and for a few moments in this heightened waiting and excitement I forget about being cold, about being out late, about making it home before mother, even about the trouble I might be in if she was already there waiting for me. All that touched my mind was knowing who he was and how he knew my mother.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged;; @[Mauja] @[Chernobyl]
Words;;395 words
Notes;; Shes an excitable little lady.

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: he watched a falling star at the edge of the world; - by Glacia - 12-04-2014, 07:38 PM