the Rift

[OPEN] Ashen ;;

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Smoke? Ash? I can smell it, but where is it coming from? Wild eyes scan the white scenery, dark lids narrowed against the starch color that was beginning to give me a dull headache. The fresh powder provided trails previously cut from both small and large feet alike, occasionally exposing the paw print of a wandering coyote or feline; companions, maybe, but still I twitch at the idea of a large cat slinking through the forest. The snow is deep enough here for me to curse at, so that is exactly what I do as my ankles disappear into the frost. "Son of a bitch. What is the fucking point of this god for saken-" the words continue, but spill blankly from my mind and out of my mouth in a gravely mumble while I walk along one of the said trails.

While I swear and walk and flick my smooth tail at nothing, I faintly recognize this place: this is where I had come when I was so near death. That woman got me water, then. Oh shit, then Aurelia showed up. Snippy little bitch. Someone aught to put her in her place: a hole six feet under, to be precise. Maybe more than six feet, maybe ten, just for the hell of it. Bratty little - Oh, what's this? I stop in my tracks, the scent of spark growing stronger once I come upon the backside of a building with a colorful roof dabbed in snow. Both ears cock forward, listening to the soft clap of hooves on stone; that's what this thing is made of, right? Stone?

My breath invades my vision for a moment while a huff of air turns into a thin cloud. Bright eyes watch the area the sound is coming from until I am able to move around and see past one of the thick, extravagant pillars. Inside stands a young girl with ash and soot spilling from her body. Silently I watch, ears turned forward and watching this child as she kicks back and a spark ignites. So she is the source of the scent. The right corner of my lips tugs up into a grin hidden from the child. I stay silent, watching her in plain view.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Ashen ;; - by Aithniel - 11-25-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Ashen ;; - by Agrona - 11-25-2014, 05:27 PM