the Rift

Fathoms of disappearing tricks

Wezen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
W e z e n

Hooves tip toed across stone. It was a climb that was for certain, this travel was not for the weak; mentally or physically. The mountains though were home to this creature, the stone and rugged terrain was normality and comforting. Yet to another this would be tedious work ascending these cliffs, ledges and such. The temperatures were average for Spring weather but an usual humidity was about the atmosphere, possibly a storm would bless the lands on this day. Bewitching blue eyes studied the land so that she may carefully ascend these grand structures, mane and tail were tussled wildly by the wind and with little muscles bulging the mare had almost reached her destination. Front hooves reached the ledge of her destination, while well toned muscles carried the feminine framework to the peaks.

The wind rushed passed her body, it was refreshing and breath taking literally as the mare stood to full height taking in the surroundings. The sights on this level of the Earth were incredible, even as a truly darkened soul Wezen was still one to enjoy life. Wezen used to be one to live and thrive, to live life to the absolute fullest. How well this motto changed when she sort of killed the only one she truly, madly, deeply loved. Thoughts were horribly interrupted by a droplet that landed upon her skull, rolling down her pure white skin and trickling to his muzzle.

Clouds had begun to rise, the skies turning into darkness and the sun being banished ever so quickly. Thunder began to roll through the skies, erupting it's grand scream. It would seem as though it could shake the Earth, and all that crossed her face were devilish features. Storms were truly incredible, the lightning that bolted across the clouds illuminated the lands. Wezen could not be more at ease or delighted.

*Picture Wezen: http://i-mes.deviantart.com/#/d5b6g4c
* She doesn't have a manip, yet.

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
[You should fill out your profile so I know which character to bring here. :D ]

Wezen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Right I was already guessing if you had to join your horse ^.^
forgive me, so different than I'm used too =3