the Rift

[OPEN] Plastic Soldiers [Patrol]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
I'd come to rely on my soldiers for aid in daily patrols. With Seele sick and growing weaker by the day I didn't feel able to leave her side for anything aside forging. Hopefully, Ghost was doing her job tending to the Falls. Though these eyes had not laid upon my other colead for many weeks. Thus was never a bright sign in the business of running a herd. I prayed for her well being and tried to do my best with clan politics while nursing Seele back to health.

One frostfall dawn, a vivid vision came to me, faces and names of individuals whom caught Earths attention. I'd had these sort of dreams before, yar, their purpose was familiar to me. I reluctantly turned to a weak but blissfully unaware Seele that morning. Slowly my frame retreated from our glade. Fina chortled softly, yearning to travel beyond the nook of trees I'd chosen as a temporary hollow. "Nay," I whispered, stay please.

Fina and Neve stayed behind to guard that fragile frame. My path took me to the border of our territory. I anxiously sought out one particular woman, whom I'd never met. There was her name and face ever pressed into my soul. Demanding release.

I found my target on the edge of our territory. A soldier going about her day and a pale wolf close to heel. "Hail!" Daggers quickened the pace and moved to close the distance between us, "Cry thee pardon for shouting, but I have a message for ye." Feathers tightened against my pelt, a vain attempt to ward off the noticeable chill of yet another frigid morning. I made attempt to smile, but I'm sure it appeared more like a weary grimace.
Time flies, knells call, life passes, so hear my prayer
Birth is nothing but death begun, so hear my prayer
Image Credit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-26-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Midas - 11-27-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-27-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Midas - 11-28-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Plastic Soldiers [Patrol] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 10:58 PM