the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Cetan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”

The bellow startles me awake and off my precarious perch, down a rough hill. Hooves scrabbled to stop my fall, and i managed to just skid down the small slope rather than tumble as i almost did. Heart pounding, i look around in startled fear. World's Edge? Sneaks? Who was yelling what was going on was there danger woul- Wait.... that voice... That had been Thor. But louder. I decided i did not like Thor's voice when it was raised, even if i didn't hear anger in it. Slowly everything returned to me; i was moderately safe, part of The World's Edge herd, and now a.... sloth? I mulled that over. Didn't sound quite right...

But regardless of my being a sloth(really who came up with the name?) i slowly make my way towards Thor. Then i sped up to a canter, heart pounding. I couldn't be late. He'd get angry, and i didn't want to disappoint the one that brought me here, who named me friend. Even if i was not one worthy of such attention from one such as him.

I burst into the meeting spot and nearly slammed into Thor, cloven hooves scrabbling and skidding to a stop. My rump hits the ground, head jerking back to avoid touching Thor. Thankfully i don't crash into my....mentor? Senior? I quickly get to my feet, dipping my head and backing away from him. "P-pardons. I came fast as i could." I apologized, ignoring the sting in my rump and hind legs from my oh-so-graceful slide. 'fool fool fool.' I chide myself, my gaze flickering around the clearing, head low to the ground as usual.

Would others be coming, or was this giant and my small self the only ones that belonged to this 'sloth' rank. Wait... was it sloth? My gaze flickered to Thor, and i hesitated before carefully speaking. "I..i had a question. Our rank...we are 'sloths' yes?" I frown. I swear that's what he called it... but as Thor had yet to punish me for a question... maybe he wouldn't tear after me for this little one. Or maybe he would. I lean away from him slightly, tail swishing once, anxiously.

Word Count:267 Tags:000

Please tag Cetan in all posts.
Any force is allowed against Cetan short of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM