the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

“Goodbye.”

The whisper came from my lips soft and light and fluttered towards the brightening sky. My eyes glistened at the stars that still fought to remain glittering and gleaming in the daylight. But alas, the rays of the sunlight would eventually overtake them all, leaving no trace of the stars that littered the night sky before My friends...I'd have to wait to see them until the darkness of night cloaked this land once again.

With the disappearing of my last friend, I took away from the the cliff that I had stood upon that night and walked slowly towards the heart of the Edge. Already it's mists were beginning to claw their way over to me, nipping at my hooves as if telling me to hurry it along. I could almost swear that there was some sort of magic used to make them a living body sometimes.

A strong voice bellowed out across the land and for a minute I stopped to hear its message. World's Edge Sneaks...call you to action...teaching....Jahzara. My face contorted slightly as I realized I didn't know of anybody named Jahzara. That was one downside I did not like about being new to the herd: I didn't know anybody. Well I didn't know anybody besides Thor, which clearly it was his voice that carried the message to my ears. And I knew enough to know that I was considered a World's Edge Sneak, so of course I would answer the call.

My legs carried me at a decent trot across the land until I managed to find Thor. Though he wasn't alone. Next to him I saw another unicorn with two horns and they were mostly black in color. Was this Jahzara? I must have missed whatever this stallion had said – if they had said anything that is – because they both stood there silently the unicorn seemingly a little nervous for some reason. Had something happened that was bad? Curiosity ate at me for a little bit but I shook it off knowing that this wouldn't be how bad information would be given. Surely a herd meeting would be called for terrible news.

Once done with my quick and silent observation of the new stallion before me, my dark colored eyes turned to Thor. Shock crossed me as I saw the state of his wings. They looked like they could have fallen off of him! Then quickly my shock turned into a little bit of pity. He was losing his wings...or at least it seemed like he was. It had to hurt...it just had to. Both physically and mentally. To lose a part of yourself...I – I just couldn't imagine how that would feel.

But I wouldn't touch the subject. I knew I wouldn't want another's pity, so I wouldn't go there.

“I heard your call,” I spoke out loud enough for both to hear, “Are we waiting on anybody else?”

I took a quick look around, but saw nobody else here with us yet. Maybe we were the only ones or maybe there were others who had yet to arrive. I wouldn't know until this meeting truly began.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 528
TAGGED;; @[Thor] @[Cetan] & don't know who all else. lol
OOC;; bloop..

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane (AKA Mary Queen of Scots from Reign).
LRYICS;; Geronimo by Sheppard.

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM