the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Cetan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

“Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.”

I shrink away from the frustration and disappointment on Thor's face, quickly getting to my feet and backing away from him, head low. I kept my mouth shut, not wishing to anger the stallion more. My ears twitch at the sound of another approaching, and i glance to the side to see who it was... and was in awe. The mare that stepped into the space was... well needless to say i thought her beautiful. Too much so. I turn my gaze down to the ground, stubbornly refusing to look at her. Thor speaks then, and i listen.

I'm surprised to hear that so few are Sneaks, and my wide eyes flicker up to Thor's face before dropping to his hooves. Only myself and the ghost-one? Why were there so few? There were so many in the herd... Did they all choose other paths? Thor's idea of a riddle challenge instantly catches my ears, and i listen with rapt eagerness. But then my heart chills. I would have to make riddles about others... which meant knowing them. How was i to do that? At least the first round we would be given a target... Still wasn't very helpful.

Thor stopped speaking, and i glanced up at him, finding nothing but sternness. "It...sounds fun." I attempt to be cheery, as excited as i was...but it looked more like i was in pain, so i dropped the expression and looked back to the ground, beginning to think. Who did i know that i could create stealths about? Riddles... clever tricky things. Delightful things. I needed to be clever, tricky. A ghost of a smile twitches on my dark lips. Clever. I could do clever. Problem would be the socializing aspect of it all.

My gaze goes to the pale night-kissed mare, flickering over her features. How good was she at riddles? Did she know more Helovians than i? How even would this challenge be? I look back to Thor, blue seeking brown. "I'll do my best." I speak quietly, softly, before turning my head to focus on my hooves. Riddles... I smile then, fully, mind already beginning to piece together scraps from my limited knowledge. I could do this. Maybe i appeared stupid or ignorant to my blând unul, but what i lacked in physical strength or ferocity, i made up for in the mind. Problem was just... well many things.

Word Count:401 Tags:@[Astraea] @[Thor] @[Jahzara]

Please tag Cetan in all posts.
Any force is allowed against Cetan short of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM