the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Jahzara

The young minded palomino vixen was indeed on the far outskirts of the World's Edge, barely able to hear the echoes of Thor's call for the sneak meeting. If it was not for the imaginated Lily, she would have missed the call completely. Lost in the world of her imagination, Jahzara had been following one of her favorite hallucinations, several brightly colored and glowing butterflies. She was busy cantering through the woods, weaving in and out of the tree line with bubbly giggles, when Lily appeared running along her side. The purple pony's stubby little legs drummed the earth in rushed attempts to keep up with her best friend, yelling out for the arabian cross to slow down. 'Jahzara! I think...they are calling...for you!' Lily's voice hollared between pants in Jahzara's mind, and the golden princess locked her forelegs to skid to a halt, her hind legs tucking beneath her.

Once she came to a stop, the grateful little pony waddled up to her side. "I'm sorry, what was that you said?" Jahzara asked, tilting her dished crown to the side while adjusting her position so that her good eye was facing her hallucinated friend. 'I think that big guy that your supposed to work with called you...'Big guy? Jahzara thought for a moment, thinking over the larger members of the herd. There was Archibald, but Jahzara wasn't working with him in any way. Oh, of course! The other Specter that she had yet to meet, what was his name again? "Oh, Thor?" The pony nodded, and the snow-kissed golden girl began to work her way through the forest to find the meeting that she had nearly missed. Once she was close enough, she could vaguely make out Thor's voice talking about making a game of sorts for the new sleuths to try their hand at riddles.

Breaking through the last of the vegetation to reveal herself, Jahzara blushed when she realized she was the last of them to join. 'What a way to make an impression, Jay...' The figment of her imagination snorted sarcastically, and the Arabian cross shot the pony a glare. "Oh shush." Returning her attention the small group, she offered a shy smile towards the rest. She remembered Thor from seeing him around the herd, having yet to officially meet however. The other two were completely new to the vixen, and she offered each of them an apologetic nod. "I'm sorry I'm late, I am Jahzara. A pleasure to meet you all." Sheepishly, she joined Thor's side, placing herself in a position to show that she was one of their leaders as well, always keeping her good eye towards the much larger stallion. "I believe I heard you mention a challenge for them?" She asked Thor, before turning her head towards the other two.

Glancing at the shy black male, Jahzara offered a friendly smile in hopes to get him to relax a little. Then, she directed her words towards both of the new sneak recruits. "While the challenge may be fun, you must remember to take it seriously. The riddles may just be between us, but they are to prepare you for when the real deal is happening. Our herd, our family, relies on us to keep them safe. It is a large responsibility, and it will require you to meet many other Helovians. The more you know, the higher the chances we have at keeping our family safe." The mare's words were spoken with a maturity that was rarely seen, proving that she did, in fact, take her title seriously.

"Speech."
'Hallucinations'

Walking On Air
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM