the Rift

[OPEN] Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor the Gentle Heart

Guilt flared hot and heavy from within at Cetan’s obvious discomfort sprung from my own irritation. I did not want to offend him or hurt him in any way but he would have to learn to fend for himself. He would have to give himself the chance to believe and trust in his own instincts. It did trouble me that he was so introverted, so pained by my actions that he could not keep his head high… but he would become strong beneath my figurative wing. I would see to that.

I’ll make sure it is,” I tried to soothe the young stallion. However, just when I was about to move on with instructions and a quick debriefing before departure, a pale Appaloosa mare rushed into sight. I narrowed my eyes at the youthful sprite before smiling jovially at her. So this was my companion, my partner in crime for the time being... She joined our meeting in a flurry of limbs and hurried breath before offering apology and introduction. She was certainly not what I’d been expecting but a pleasant surprise nonetheless. “Welcome Jahzara, I’m Thor- your fellow Specter,” I offered politely.

When she had officially greeted our sneaks, each in turn, I stepped aside to allow her position at my side. A sense of pride at having finally rounded up all of our participants made me swell, enthused. However, it was short-lived at best. Jahzara had turned one mottled, blue eye toward me in question. I had yet to formally introduce my idea about the sneak challenges which made me ashamed. However, we hadn’t really had much time to get acquainted… and she didn’t seem particularly offended by my initiative. After deliberating my misconduct for a brief time, I moved on quickly to provide her answer. “Yes, a challenge. I would actually love your input on a few things after the meeting… if that’s okay with you?” I consented hesitantly. I had yet to work with another since my time at the helm, but I assumed that Jahzara was an amiable creature quite capable of compromise and understanding.

While my mind wandered, Jahzara addressed both Cetan and Astraea. Somehow I was able to return just in time to catch the tail end of her mild warning. I knew that I would grow to enjoy her company if she was anything like this outside of duty’s call. Though young, she was sound of mind (as far as I was concerned) and quite capable of her position as fellow sister and Specter.

Astraea and Cetan both appeared to accept the idea and offered words of determination that only served to soothe my nervous heart. I was glad to have such willing participants at my heel.

With silence finally rearing its head and understanding looming not far behind, I nodded to my recruits with finality. “Jahzara is right. These games should be taken seriously, after all… they will mimic the real deal. I think it would be in everyone’s best interest to pair up with a Specter since there are so few of us. We will each be able to assist you in creating and solving riddles,” I stated evenly. “Now, Cetan, you and I will be one team and Astraea and Jahzara will be the other. Further direction will be discussed outside of the meeting in order to maintain confidentiality. Other than that, you guys are free to go and let the games commence!

Go on, save yourself
@[Jahzara] @[Cetan] @[Astraea]

OOC| Okay, I'm going to go ahead and close this. It's been a pain and half to keep going- SO ON TO SNEAK CHALLENGE.

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] [CLOSED] - by Thor - 11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 11-29-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 12-10-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Cetan - 12-14-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Jahzara - 12-19-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Astraea - 12-30-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Cobwebs [SNEAK MEETING] - by Thor - 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM