the Rift

Cut your tongue from your head [Sialia Challenge]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
You got blood on your face you big disgrace

Rage. Rage still hadn't submitted to logic. Craving twist in my gut, to see blood spill on the white snow. But I didn't just want any blood to pour. I wanted her blood to splatter everywhere. And it seems that she wanted the same thing. Her call reached my ears, yes. Just as I had made it back home. Dark eyes turn to look at my daughter by my side. A cold smile crossed my features, and assurances where passed. But one cold firm order passed in this conversation as well. "You will not follow me to my battle. You will not leave until I return." before mother and daughter parted. One to wait in agonizing morbid curiosity, the other to fight a battle that she had brought partially upon herself.

However, I took my time getting there. Make the bitch wait. However, upon arriving caught her sway, circle and snort. Disgust rolled through my body at this dramatic child. She acts as if I should be happy about an attempt on my child's life. Like it was a good thing. No. I wasn't happy, and I could never forgive such an act of violence. No matter the father. It would never be okay what she did. She would never understand until someone tries the same thing on offspring of her own. She was an idiot girl, who had lost her mother maybe, but I held no sympathy for her. In my book she fully deserved what she had got. However, my heart pined in pity for the Nightshade. He wasn't awful like the bitch he had brought into being.

A cold gaze sweeps my surroundings, looking from corner to corner. It was a good place to fight. The ground was slightly spongy with enough grip to propel ones self forward, without much worry of slipping. In honesty it was a pretty little spot, which would soon be tore up turf with blood, sweat and the like mixed in. The tones of the sky cast an eerie glow on everything, distorting the colors on both equine creatures. It would be beautiful if what was happening, wasn't.

My attention looks to Aviya, and an old habit passes over me. My eyes turn glassy, unreadable, and my face slackens from the hard anger. My body remains tense for the fight, and my voice becomes flat without emotion. "Enough with the dramatics. Lets get it over with." I move, my legs taking me to stand more square with the obnoxious bitch, and the eyes move to watch her. To calculate her.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Aviya]
Words;; 458/800
Attacks;; 0/4
Notes;; Thanks Time! :) Cheers to my first battle! You can have the first attack.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cut your tongue from your head [Sialia Challenge] - by Sialia - 11-29-2014, 01:13 PM