the Rift

[OPEN] Colorblind

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It all escalated quickly. From the boy asking my name, to the mare pointing out the flaws in my lies. My beautifully built web of lies falls to the ground, unable to withstand even the slightest of breezes. I stayed silent until after the mare cools off, ignoring her-- my son, completely. After she settles and her wings settle back at her dark sides, I shift softly. Assuming that the only way out was to tell her my secret, the last one I had. "I have indeed talked to Cera, about both of you. And I've spoken to him about Faeanne. I talked to him about a lot of things... Your father, Voodoo. I've also spoken to him about Faeanne's father, Rostislav." I start shaking, wondering if I'll have another stroke. It's already happened once.... It kind of felt like--

Suddenly I fell. My legs giving out, unable to hold my weight. It feels like waves of electricity are being shot through my veins. I loose control of my body. I see double. There are two-- no three... Wait four? No, two Ryuus. I can't even focus enough to count the amounts of the adult Pegasus there are. "I.. I... Needdddd sermone to get meh helrp..." Would they understand I need help? This was not normal, this was epilepsy-- seizure. My body graduates from shaking to jerking around, uncontrollably. "Heal...healer?" I questioned softly, wondering if the pair would even care if I snapped my next and just died. Suddenly, with my frantic shaking, my ability explodes on for a second. There is a bright burst of flame, but it is there for a moment before disappearing. The heat of the Orange flames offers me the comfort of its warmth for just a moment. My eyes are squeezed shut, and I can't, won't, open them. I don't want to see the dystopian world. I don't want open my eyes and see my son cowering with fear. I don't want to see anything. Would it even helped if I opened them? I saw double and triple of everything. Sight would not work. Perhaps it would be a gift to snap my neck. Oh, wouldn't it be nice? It's strange. It's almost as if I am dead. I can't control my body, I can't speak, nor see. I can't even focus to feel the warmth of the sun nor the feeling of the Throat sand. This, is a seizure, in all its glory.

Ooc: AURELIA HAD A SIEZURE. Wtf aurelia. Way to surprise ;D basically this happens in situations like this. She'll probably tell ranjiri everything later, after she... Stops having epilepsy problems?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-28-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 11-28-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 11-29-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 11-29-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-19-2014, 09:54 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 12-21-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Aurelia - 12-23-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ryuu - 01-07-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Alija - 01-10-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Colorblind - by Ranjiri - 01-13-2015, 11:21 PM