the Rift

[OPEN] The Only Thing to Fear [Abraham]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Tears on the mausoleum floor
Blood stains the coliseum doors

Abraham, child of darkness, brother of sin, hellion prince, had not been to the caves for many seasons. However, his wombmate called him to action, and as he shared Reginald's blood he would also share in his glory. Therefore, Abraham searched. He moved through the lands of Helovia a careful beast. He brought no hellfire with him as he and the white dragon traveled. No, Abraham decided to be a passive beast until a suspect was acquired. The power that gods feared would be his and Reginald's to use, and Abraham would find and seize whoever held it.

Carefully, the boy and his dragon descended to the caves. This was surely a place of solace for one looking to stay out of the eye of Helovia. Even powerful murderers could be capable of cowardice, and hiding was a factor of that cowardice. Gwyneverre glided through the caverns before Abraham, sending the darkling prince images of empty caves that he need not spare his time in searching. Her draconian eyes were far more adept to search this darkness, and he would rely on her strengths to balance his own. This was the perfect partnership he had learned ounces of by watching Archibald and Loretta. The Dauntless and his bitch were the epitome of the bond two beasts could hold, and the prince and his serpent were surely rising to that same pedestal.

Gwyneverre, just a few yards before the trotting draft, sent an image of a monstrous black figure, and she trilled smally, and Abraham moved his body in a more determined fashion. Together, the beast and his serpent closed the distance between them and the behemoth, and Abraham snarled through the darkness. "Deceiver, face-stealer, Vincent." Abraham's voice was a dark hiss, inky black despite the moonlit ties that held his amulets in place. "Who are you?" Abraham wondered if, for a second, he resembled his father in this intimidating charge. Standing square in front of the black slab of muscle, Abraham snorted and Gwyneverre rested on his poll, gripping his twin horns and letting dark smoke pool from her lips. Abraham sent his reptile images of his last meeting with his stallion, when she was but an egg, and the girl hissed, tail lashing.

@[Vincent]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
The Only Thing to Fear [Abraham] - by Vincent - 11-28-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: The Only Thing to Fear [Abraham] - by Abraham - 12-06-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Only Thing to Fear [Abraham] - by Vincent - 12-07-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: The Only Thing to Fear [Abraham] - by Abraham - 12-20-2014, 11:06 PM