the Rift

[PRIVATE] What Can I do?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
The explanation came and it wasn’t entirely surprising. The anger was there, but it faded soon enough to sadness. In instinct, upon seeing a friend in pain, a step was taken but Alysanne stopped there – not wanting to upset her friend even more. She would wait for a sign that her touch would be welcomed before doing so. “I’m so sorry.” Came the whisper, still unable or unwilling to speak any louder. But what good was just an apology? If she wasn’t going to rush forward and hold Res like she was so itching to do – that mothering instinct kicking in – but she could try to talk this out. It hurt that she was partially to blame for the strife affecting Res but what hurt more was just seeing the sadness that was there.

So settling in and making sure that she wouldn’t move unless she knew it would be okay, Alysanne tried to explain – her voice soft and her eyes sad. “Please believe me, I didn’t want to be the only Moon Doctor - not without you. You have so much more knowledge than me, more experience. I’m only still learning! I didn’t ask for you to have this taken away from you. I didn’t want that.” She understood the desire to help, and she knew she had only just a taste of the connection that Resplendence had to this herd and the horses living within. “If you want we can go find Kahlua and Kaj and reason with them. No one should feel useless in their own home.” Especially not one who had worked so hard for it. “The Edge still needs your help and so do I.” Alysanne had yet to summon the mists for healing, she wasn’t even sure she would be able to do it when it was asked of her.

Her face crinkled into a deeper frown as she continued. “But the fact that the nightmares are lingering makes me so worried. Maybe you’re getting used to less sleep but I don’t believe you’ll be able to keep that up forever.” There just had to be a way to help. If they could get the nightmares under control, get Res the sleep she needed, they could get their seasoned Moon Doctor back.

“Is it still the fire?”

image by ali <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-29-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-29-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 10:55 PM