A
L
Y
S
A
N
N
E
Though Res had shut her eyes, Alysanne was shaking her head in response to the questions of what the dun was going to do to help beyond sit there and tell them that Aly would be there soon. “There’s still the herbs!” She motioned to the garden needlessly, trying her best to make it clear what seemed so obvious to her. Res was so far from useless but how could she make the other mare see that? It was so easy from the outside; the perspective was so different when you weren’t personally involved. “You’ve lost the magic but still have the knowledge that makes you so useful, don’t you? I know some, yes, but there are plants in this garden I still have not memorized the uses of – never mind throughout Helovia.”

It was a terrible thing to hear, that Resplendence feels as though she has been used by everyone, as though they only came to her when they needed something or it was convenient. “I’m sorry.” She couldn’t apologize for the actions of everyone else but she felt guilty about her own actions. She tried to spend as much time in the herb garden as she could, but maybe she could have been more conscientious of her friend while they were both there. “I consider you a friend, Res. All healing matters aside, and I’m sorry if I haven’t shown that or acted in such a way. You’re more than just a title, than some magic, and that’s never going to change.”

Just as well that Resplendence did not have any memories to block out that would have helped with the nightmares. Alysanne was relieved that there weren’t any horrific memories that were plaguing Resplendence and causing this. The source lay somewhere else; lay in her friend’s mind. She had even said it – they were creations of her mind. “Alright, no problem. We can fight this another way.” She was also relieved because now she wouldn’t have to go find Miykael and ask him, rather hypocritically, to help. She had made her stance on his magic quite clear.

Now, how to go about her second idea? She worried that it might be too much but they would go slowly – she’d be careful just in case it came to be too much. Alysanne didn’t move closer like she is itching to do, she stayed right where she was and let her voice do the breaching of the space between them. “Will you come with me on some rounds? You’ve said that no one comes to visit you just for the sake of a visit, but when was the last time you struck up a conversation with those in the herd just because? There’s a couple new additions to the Edge, maybe it’s time we go say hello.” There’s a soft smile now as she’s trying to sell the idea, wondering if she’d go for it. Already she’s thinking of who they could go find – other kind-hearted souls, friends that are just waiting to be made. “I don’t have the power to help you to not be alone in your dreams, Resplendence, but I can help you while you’re awake.” If you’ll let me.

table by sevin | image by abba | Image Credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 11-28-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-05-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-13-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-27-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-29-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Resplendence - 12-29-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: What Can I do? - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 10:55 PM