the Rift

Rest Thy Weary Head

Nym Posts: 8
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 4
Watermel0nBob
Nym
It had been too long since I last resided here. How much I missed the welcoming breezes and the various landscapes of Helovia. Working feathered hooves forward I briskly trotted on, following the path that lead me to what I could only assume was the Threshold. Although I had been brought here in time, the woods didn't know me know, and thus had led me this way to be claimed by a herd once more. Brilliant azure eyes were focused and bright, a smile on my ivory maw as the tunnel opened to a gorgeous clearing, Birdsong evident in the way the birds sang and little rabbits frolicked in the grasses. My heart fluttered in anticipation, ready for a new start in my home, a blank slate, with a clean heart and open mind.

I had mourned for mother and father, I had given myself time to grieve and wallow in sorrows, and now it was time for me to begin again, to embrace what I had and not what I didn't. Soon my painted build came to a stop, a breeze tousling my milky mane, leaving me to silently watch my surroundings. There seemed to be no need to speak at this point, for there was no one here, but if someone did approach, I would love the company! Perhaps I would meet someone new, or better yet, find my old friends I had met before departing. I smiled fondly at such a thought, before looking to the grasses below me, suddenly feeling very hungry. Suddenly attentive of how delicious it looked, I pressed my now whiskered maw against the blades, happily nibbling at the strands and pulling them into my mouth. I was no longer the little boy most had known my as, no, I was now a man, strapping and tall with well-defined muscles and a bit more hop in my step.

OOC: Sorry it's so crap, so tired and wanted to get it out of the way. I intend on Nym being an outcast, but if any old friends of his wants to see him then they're welcome to join!
WC: 315
TAG:
'Speech'

Image -- Coding