the Rift

Rumor Has It

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

I am SO sorry! With all of the SWP messages your tag got eaten in the Official accounts mail. If we ever don't respond within a week please feel free to message one of the senior admin's to directly bump it. Again, my apologies!

Oh the murders. She isn't surprised that this is the topic upon which Nasreen would like their discussion to center. But the Goddess grows tired almost immediately. It was like she told her brothers - why was it so shocking that the mortals were killing each other? She thought she'd find an ally in the her Brother Spark. He knew better than most that time was .. flexible. They were all going to die, so why not today?

"Nasreen. Of course it's true. Who would lie about such horrible things?" She began, her words weaving together a false sense of empathy and concern. "More will continue to die. But we must be diligent, mmm? Must look for clues and whatnot? For if our murderer is stupid enough to leave clues, we should follow them should we not? "

Her leonine tail swayed gently behind her body as her head lowered sympathetically. "See the silver lining my Seer. Life is precious and yet so many have forgotten. So many rejoice in the light and forget that it is only the contrast of darkness that allows the light to appear brighter and stronger. If you forget about the darkness in turn you shall forget why the light was valuable and precious to you. Do not become complacent, daughter of the Edge. You must rage against the dying of the light that you hold so precious if you think it is being taken from you. But do not be so naive as to think it was not your sloth and greed that allowed it to be taken from you."

Messages In This Thread
Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 11-29-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Rumor Has It - by God of the Moon - 12-12-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 12-16-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by God of the Moon - 01-06-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Rumor Has It - by Nasreen - 01-18-2015, 01:55 AM