Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
She doesn't seem upset by my atrocious behavior, and I am glad for it. She must have known that I didn't mean anything by it. At least .. I hope she does, for I really truly didn't. I just ... I mean, I've never even seen anything like her before! She says her name and I find myself grinning. A fig is a kind of tree ... which makes sense because she's a kind of tree too! I wonder how that even happens. I mean, it can't be the case that one of her parents were trees ... can it? Can it?!

"Pleasure to meet you as well, Fig." I reply, trying to sound as polite and diplomatic as possible, definitely not thinking about how a tree and a horse could...you know. Make her.

Her second question causes my gaze to swivel and survey the canopy of trees covered with snow, as well as the brilliant stained-glass structure. "Oh no. I am from the Dragon's Throat. I've never been here before actually, nor have I seen anything like this. The Throat Forger's can create things out of metal, so we have nothing comparable to this at all. Although I've heard the World's Edge can manipulate glass. Perhaps this is their doing?" I ramble slightly, articulating the thoughts that I had earlier.

Fig clearly can't be from around here, or at least she doesn't know her geography very well. That's okay - I only know because Mother has made me learn about all the herds and the herd-lands. And wherever we are isn't a herd land at all. "Where do you come from Fig?" I ask with interest. I've never actually met anyone from the other herds before. Although given that she thought someone might live here, perhaps she's an outcast. Which would be okay too.

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 12-02-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 12-13-2014, 09:26 PM