Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
As I listen to her describe the Edge, I can feel my eyes growing large with interest and intrigue. I am realizing each and everyday just how large the world is. Will I ever be able to visit all of it? Is it too large for that? I shall have to ask Mother, she'll know. As she speaks more of the Edge I realize how stupid it was of me to suggest that the Edge created the glass ceiling of the wondrous structure near us. If they had, obviously Fig would know about it. This isn't necessarily true of course, but I am young. I think adults know everything, and they especially know everything about their homes. Why else would I have to learn everything about the Throat?

"Surely there's something beyond the Fog." I begin, soundly entirely too confident given my lack of worldly knowledge. "The world doesn't end just because you can't see it. It can't. I mean .. that's like saying everything disappears when I close my eyes!" As I conclude, I realize that what I've said might have sounded rude, like I was making fun of her. My ears immediately flopped backwards apologetically as I winced. "I just mean.. My Father comes from a land very very far away so ... so I guess I think there has to be more." Shrugging, I turn my head away awkwardly, trying to distance myself from the conversation I just ruined.

However as she mentions my home, my gaze brightens visibly and a large grin spreads across my face as I regard her once again. "The Throat is wonderful. It's covered in reddish sands, but we have an Oasis in the center and large trees surrounding it. There's also a fire that never goes out - the Dragon's Fire - put there by the God of the Sun. He's our Lord, and we all respect and honor him." I realize I sound like i'm just reciting Mother's lectures now, but I don't care. I honestly believe it now. "The Throat is South East of here .. pretty far from the Edge I guess. We're actually sort of far from everything, but Father says that makes us harder to attack. Errr.. My Father is the Sultan and my Mother is the Sultana - but she also is working on the academy with Tandavi -" Again I pause, realizing she doesn't know who Tandavi is. "Tavi is our Oracle. The Academy was her idea. Now we have people from all over helping with it. Ophelia .. and Mirage .. " I wish there were more names to list but I can't seem to remember them right now. "Anyways, the Academy is a place that you can come learn about ... well, about all sorts of things. Fighting, and healing... history and magic ..It's pretty cool."

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 11-29-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Fig - 12-02-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Inbetween - by Rhoa - 12-13-2014, 09:26 PM