Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
rhoa
i walk in the air
between the rain
through myself
& back again.
It occurs to me as we run that she isn't chasing me quite the way that she should. I mean, yes of course she's running after me, but she isn't chasing me. Doesn't she know how to play - What's an It?. Oh. She doesn't. Maybe I should feel sad for her - she's never seen the sea and doesn't know how to play tag - what sort of upbringing could she have had? I know we are both young, and she seems a bit older than I am, but even I know about those things. They seem fairly fundamental to me. If I asked her if she'd ever met the bird-lady, or seen the Moon Goddess I bet she would say no, and that seems okay ... those don't seem to be the type of things that you have to know. But tag? How could anyone not know how to play tag?

"No! Tag is a game!" I call laughing as I dart away from her. My hooves leave the land bridge and touch upon the reddish sands of the Throat. It feels good to be home. I belong here. I hope Spice likes it too. I'm thirsty and so I direct us towards the Oasis as I continue explaining. "When I touch you, you become it. The only way to stop being it is to tag someone else!"

My legs stretch out beneath me as I lead us across the crimson sands towards our inland lake. Maybe if she's never seen the sea before, she will be equally impressed by the water that floods the interior of the Throat? I move quickly and easily - this is probably my heritage from Mother. She is much lither and leaner than Father is, and I'm thankful for that. Don't get me wrong, I think Father is handsome and strong, but there's something appealing about the way my body is long and quick, rather than just a mountain of muscle. But the again, maybe it will be one day.

As I near the water I turn my head around for a moment to find Spice. On the sand it's harder to hear if you're being followed, or where they are. The granules soften the sound, dampening it. I buck as I go, feeling frisky and free and young. It is warmer here in the Throat, a blessing from our deity.

Where?
I don't know.
darren criss. @ shine

Messages In This Thread
What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 09:25 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-29-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-29-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Spice - 11-29-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Rhoa - 11-30-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: What's an It? - by Gaucho - 11-30-2014, 07:06 PM