the Rift

All this could be yours - [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The winter did not much bother the pale princess of the north. Thick, alabaster fur coated her body, rich in warmth but not in color. She strode easily through the slush, cleft hooves gripping to the mud beneath as she curled around trees far older than herself. Ophelia's strange, two-toned eyes swept the horizon for newcomers, having to relieve herself from the stress of her new and dramatic rise to leadership. While still doing the footwork of her herd, she had left its resident's in the serene mountain fortress.

A pretty, dark mare with a badger face and a unicorn stood in the snow, the mare revealing to the young stallion the land he had wandered into. Helovia. The name echoed in her mind with such confusion, but this was home - more of a home than Isilme was anyway. Though she had been birthed on the sands of the Tides, the wintry north was her home now.

Tinek continued to jump from branch to branch overhead, smelling the two warmblooded bodies from a safe distance. He did not want to be scary, but he knew that he was to most. Dragons had often warred with the horse kind in other lands, but here, they were friend to the hornless - well, except his bondmate. Her blood was different. Ophelia strode into the group, brows furrowing as she realized the boy was upset. Matted fur on his proud cheeks indicated tears, and she shifted closer.

"Greetings, dear," she said, smiling at this hornless stranger as well. "My name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin, and my friend is Tinek." Ophelia looked up to the trees where the silver beast sat, waiting patiently. "I am also able to offer you a home, safely nestled within the mountains. You are welcome here."

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM