the Rift

All this could be yours - [open]

Kipling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The ruddy colt looked up from his plaintive grazing as the sound of another’s voice reached him. He lifted his head mid-chew and froze, only moving to pitch his large ears forward towards the voice with curiosity. Helovia… he had found it after all! Kipling grinned excitedly and snapped fully upright, his long horn swinging out in front of him in a reckless arc. “Yes!” He exclaimed, a little more loudly than was probably necessary. Before he could put his excitement to words, however, his gaze locked onto the canine creature introduced as Romul. He tilted his head thoughtfully and took a tentative half step forward, lowering his neck and exhaling loudly in the companion’s general direction. “Oh! You’re different!”

There was more that he wanted to comment on, but the group’s number grew again. In moments, Kipling went from alone to accompanied by as many other souls as he had ever seen together in one place. The newest arrival was niftily camouflaged with the winter landscape; only the red tones in her mane and one eye offered any contrast as she joined the gathering. Only in seeing the two mares alongside each other did he notice that one lacked the facial ornamentation he was accustomed to.

It was all quite a lot to take in, but Kipling had never really been the type to silently wait while his mental gears began to turn. His eyes leapt between Essetia and Romul and Ophelia and Tinek.
“Helovia is strange,” He mused aloud, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. “Shelter and safety, yes… And food. Oh, and adventure!” He swung his head in a quirky display of bravado, puffing out his chest proudly.

"I am Kipling. My parents sent me here and I was bored of them so I came, but now it's cold and I thought I'd never find this place and I'm so happy to meet all of you now." He was blissfully unaware of his over-sharing habit. Surely everyone was as interested in himself as he was? "Are you all from the same place? You look sort of different, but they said Helovia was different, but I've never seen or heard of anything like those two..." He gestured curiously at Romul and Tinek in turn before finally drawing his meandering monologue to a close.

OOC: @[Ophelia]

Messages In This Thread
All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM