the Rift

All this could be yours - [open]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn
((edited as kipling posted when I was posting))

Why I had left the semi warmth of the Throat is beyond me. It was stupid, even this close to the end of FrostFall. I hate the cold! My frame shivers as if to protest the icy winter wonderland around me. My wings are firmly tucked to my sides as a desperate try to keep warm. A try that however was failing as much as I would like it to work. What was even more stupid of me, was that I had gone north of my home... Yes, farther north instead of seeking the warmth of the south. I snort, a puff of my warm breath quickly turning to a fine mist in front of me.

I arrive as the words of two others reach my ears. The first introduces herself as Essetia along with her bonded Romul. She is hornless and wingless, but smells much like the woods and hills of my old home in the Falls. I am at ease around her, but not so much the icy princess with crimson tips. She calls herself the Lady of the Basin... So had there been a shift in leadership? Perhaps this is something I will alert the high ranks of the Throat too... I am not sure of the relationship between the two herd... She too seemed bonded as she also introduced a silver dragon she called Tinek. The pale Lady wasted no time in offering a home. Which if I remember correctly from what my mother spoke of Helovia it lay farther north than here... He speaks, and I listen intently. "I am Kipling. My parents sent me here and I was bored of them so I came, but now it's cold and I thought I'd never find this place and I'm so happy to meet all of you now." Happy is always a good sign. "Are you all from the same place? You look sort of different, but they said Helovia was different, but I've never seen or heard of anything like those two..."

I smile warmly before speaking, announcing my presence to all gathered. "Safe it may be, but much colder than we are here, no? As you have also said, we each are indeed very different." My voice is soft, almost like a melody. "I am Amani, disciple of Dragon's Throat. We each belong to one of four herd who call Helovia home." I pause to nod respectfully to each who had gathered. It seemed the only herd not represented would be World's Edge.... "In the north there is the Aurora Basin. Slightly south of the Basin is Hidden Falls and World's Edge. Then in the very south is my home in Dragon's Throat." Thank you Father Sun for my Momma teaching me about the lands I now call home. I quickly moved on. "I too, can offer you a safe haven among those who call the Throat home. Not to mention a much warmer one." I don't know about him, but the warmth factor sure was appealing to me right now. The sooner I find out where this new knight is going, the sooner I can return home where it is not so cold..... If I don't freeze to death first...

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM