the Rift

All this could be yours - [open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia chuckled in amusement when he commented that Helovia was strange, the tones musical and light. She had to agree. Helovia was strange. The little colt also wanted adventure, puffing out his chest in an impressive display of bravery. Phi nodded once firmly, giving credit to his dramatic actions. She did not try to step on Essetia's speech when she spoke about her land, and the boy's next words were concerning. Tired of his parents?

She furrowed her brows. The hornless mare seemed to ignore his words, so she did too. Hopefully, no matter where he chose to live, someone would consider those words and make sure that he and his parents were still close. When the other called her a friend, Ophelia nodded to her, smiling genuinely. If she was from the Falls, then she lived where Phi had once ruled. Granted, the land was called something different back then.

"My friend here is right," she agreed. "I have seen creatures that shape shift, a turtle who talks, and there are even gods who walk among us - every now and then. Even though I live in the Aurora Basin now, I have ruled in other places and had to flee my birth-land as it was overrun by shadow monsters."

A pegasus approached then, and Ophelia had every intention of being warm - that was until she shattered the tentative kindness and peace with her pushy words. The Forsaken's ears tilted back ever so slightly, and she glanced at Essetia, wondering if she took offense as well. "The road to my home is long and cold, but the mountains are safe and the caves are warm. Though, I am sure either of these fine friends would be honored to take you with them too."

"You do not have to decide now, if you do not want to, Kipling. And you are always welcome to visit - just to make sure you know what you want."

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 11-29-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 11-30-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 11-30-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Essetia - 12-01-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 02:18 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Kipling - 12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: All this could be yours - [open] - by Amani - 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM