the Rift

Loners [Moon God Return]

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
V A R A T H
What do they do with your soul? Is it just lying there, busted?

Varath was excited to finally be getting his magic, and the colt trotted the entire journey to the veins, his greying hide beginning to show his eventual true colors. The crimson on his longer mane and tail bannered in the breeze, and his crimson and silver eyes watched out for his brother, irritated at having to wait so long to get what he wanted.

Finally, the growing boy stood in front of the Moon God's shrine and snorted loudly, stamping a solid hoof. "Moon Goddess!" he called out loudly. "We have spent the rest of the season and some alone as outcasts. Vadim and I are ready to get our magic."

exc.hu

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Vadim had walked close beside his brother as they ventured back up to the Veins to meet the Moon Goddess again. They had left their home and spent an entire season, not just a month as she had said, but a season as loners. He hated having to wait so long to get what he wanted, but it was worth it.

As always, Varath was the first to speak when the reached the Veins so he waited patiently. "We fulfilled our half of the bargain, Moon Goddess." He called. Now it was her turn to give them what they had earned.

Icon by Tay

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Moon
Cloaked in darkness and wind.

Stepping from the shadows around her shrine, the God of the Moon appeared to them once more. Her gaze studied them each calmly for several long moments before she nodded slightly to each youngster in turn. "Indeed. Tell me, what have you learned about your time without your family?" It was her final request of them, to test them and learn more of them. Perhaps help them understand themselves and one another better. But perhaps that would be asking much of two young souls such as these. How honest would they be?

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
V A R A T H
What do they do with your soul? Is it just lying there, busted?

Varath struggled to hide his anticipation and irritation at her question, and he wiggled a little in place. He did not want to think. He just wanted to use his magic, dammit! The young colt thought for a few seconds, feeling the breeze through his short mane and recalling a few things. "I realized that I enjoy independence. That we are capable of taking care of ourselves. We do not need anyone." He said. His reply was honest. Troubling perhaps, but honest.

exc.hu

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Vadim's expression turned a bit sullen when the Goddess asked them what they had learned. This was not what she had told them when she'd given them their quest. She didn't tell them that they had to learn anything. At least he didn't think that she had told them that they had to learn. What was the point of it? "I learned that I don't need my mother or father to take care of me." He spoke confidently, his gaze raising to meet the Goddess'. "I can take care of myself."

Icon by Tay

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Moon
Cloaked in darkness and wind.

Ears tipped forward to listen to their responses to her question. Twitched, then tilted outward thoughtfully as she studied each colt in turn. Their answers had been similar, and she wondered if the quieter one had merely echoed his brother. But that was not important, not now. "Is that so? You take care of yourselves yet stay together." Her voice murmured quietly, almost as though that last had been for her own ears and not theirs, if not for the fact that it all had been spoken loudly enough for them to hear. "Very well then, you shall have the magicks you requested. Use them wisely." For a heartbeat her words and figure lingered, then faded away.