the Rift

From Where I Am -- [open]

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Dead men tell no tales.

A small sly smile played around the lips of the shadow as two others who too seemed eager to snap up the new blood joined her. There were deaths popping up everywhere, perhaps the others were eager to replace those they lost so unfortunately to a mysterious murderer. Bolstering numbers was indeed why Ghost was present, but at the same time, she raised a brow to the two who offered their homes so easily. What if this one was the murderer? The Cadaverous was far too reserved to be so forward at the start and she said nothing as a familiar horned mare made her introductions. Ophelia was it? Ghost seemed to recall meeting her sometime in the past though she never knew that this one was the Leader of the Aurora Basin and a wary eye passed over the greeting silver dragon.

As if noticing her for the first time, the ashen red tipped Lady turned on the banshee and uttered her name like a question. Ghost proffered her head in greeting, quietly honoured and surprised that someone had actually remembered her ”nice to meet you again, Lady Ophelia”. The last they had met she had only been a foal lost to the entire world. Now they greeted each other once again, as Leaders of their lands.

The other present was a young girl whom Ghost struggled to remember if she had met or not. Her introductions were warm as she greeted the stranger into the land and announced herself as Amani, a disciple of the Dragons Throat. She wondered if that oaf of a stallion, Gaucho, was still hovering around the sandy border. His primitive speech and bold statements had almost made her laugh that one time, though he was at least refreshingly… Different. He was there along with his blue coloured friend who seemed considerably more on the ball than that of her counterpart. The pair had looked like an old married couple. Perhaps they were. Or maybe she was drawing conclusions too fast.

Returning to the situation, Ghost listened to the new blood that called herself Niskaru who then went on to request that they tell her more about the land. The Cadaverous took it upon herself to speak next ”I’m Ghost, Czarina of the Hidden Falls” she began first in her normal silvery voice. ”My land lies just north of here, a short journey, situated in the remains of an old mountain range where you’ll see waterfalls and greenery” did that answer her question? Ghost wasn’t one to speak about anothers herd when she was not apart of it herself, so she left the rest to the others. ”I'm afraid if you’d like to know more then you’d have to come with me yourself.” She chimed in at the end as her own offer to the monochrome Niskaru.

@[Ophelia]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
From Where I Am -- [open] - by Niskaru - 11-30-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ghost - 11-30-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: From Where I Am -- [open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:26 AM