the Rift

{Steadfast silly fae}-[open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia knew these forests better than her own heart, and such were her memories. She was plagued and blessed with a mind unlike any other, an eidetic memory that imprinted her entire life experience flawless in her mind. Like yesterday she could remember the arguments in the Aurora Basin leading up to her crowing, the voices of doubt echoing in her mind, so fresh. Frozen leaves crunched beneath her hooves as she worked her way easily through the snow, accustomed to the ground beneath her cleft toes. She lived in a world so similar to this, though she was very new to that life.

A voice hummed in the distance, singing, perhaps. Ophelia's sculpted ears tilted forward, following the tones through the woods until she arrived upon the pretty, strawberry coat of another mare. The ice of her own breath curled languidly through the sky, the puffs of her chest even and rhythmic. Tinek, the silver dragon, danced among the tree branches, his own breath exhaling snow. He chuckled in his dragon way as he moved toward the singing, curious as to who could be making such sounds.

Ophelia rarely ever sang, and if she did, Tinek assumed she was probably tone deaf.

Phi approached with gentle ease, moving into similar space without disruption or exclamation. The blood red of her tresses fell at an even length, not too long and not too short. The strange, two-toned eyes observed this lovely, feminine creature with warmth and welcome. She could remember when she had crawled through this forest, exhausted, afraid and shouldering her sister's crippled weight. Everyone should have a fair greeting into this honest and often brutal world.

"Greetings to you, steadfast," she said, using one of the lyrics from her song to call this stranger. "My name is Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin," she introduced herself warmly, finding all the titles unnecessary, but to some, this meant something. "You have found yourself in the land of Helovia, and you may follow me to my home or I would gladly answer your questions. What is your name?"

[[OOC: Your table font is really hard to read :( I had to put it in a word document.
Do you think you could change it to a normal one?]]

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
{Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 12-01-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 12:59 PM