the Rift

{Steadfast silly fae}-[open]

Sekhmet Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Enter: The Serpant

"Helovia is the entire land from coast to coast north, west and south. You have arrived from the east, which is the only method of leaving or coming into the territory. The four gods have created this land, as far as I am aware, and rule it in a rather involved way." And so spoke forth the other fae, uttering forth a galaxy of history from which the siren nodded with respect and dignity upon her motion, glutinously lapping forth the information with bright eyes and willing expression. Her lips so lightly curled into a course yet well-meant smile and although seemed so forced her expression the siren did offer a look of genuine interest to back up her quick flung gesture that fluttered forth yet after the other had finished her speech the siren paused in fragile contemplation of her words before uttering forth on melody’s sweet vocal “How fascinating, blessed be the hooves whom guided me to this realm.” Flicking her ear she finished on a saccharine taint to her voice’s hue and with a narrow shake of her head to remove the dusting of snow’s blanked she once more returned her frosty gaze upon the others so lovely two-toned orbs. ‘For how long has it been since pleasant conversation arose.’ Her mind faintly ushered, smothering her thoughts with forgotten memories so melancholy to her minds wake. Yet her thoughts whom burrowed so deep like a matrix of infinite rabbit holes dispersed as quickly as they fell upon her as the fae spoke to her once more.
"Sekhmet," she had said.

With a light flutter of lashes the siren returned to realities hallowed grasp, and with a light slice of ebony hoof upon the frost she replied with no more than a simple, yet in her opinion effective “Why yes dearest fae?” her tone seemed to almost crackle forth upon frost fallen skies and ice tainted septets. "I live in the Aurora Basin, a land ultimately sponsored by the God of Time, but 'tis I and Deimos who organize the herd. The land is to the north, a fortress in the mountains with caves to shelter us from the cold. A lake which never freezes sits at the center." The other spoke once more and the woman paused to drink in each word the other tossed forth, words of wonder, of a land far to the northern reaches and a light smirk adorned the sirens face.“What a sophisticated place you speak of dearest.” She purred forth, a look of warmth and gratitude navigating the slender frame of her face before dispersing with the cries of wind. “And how intriguing~” Sekhmet could most certainly without a lie in her mind be positive of her words, she was so curious about this realm, the lands this Ophelia spoke of, the gods whom seemed to hold such mighty reign upon the tides of fate. Oh how she wished to see it all through eyes of pigment-less wonder.

And then the blood streaked fae uttered forth words she so wanted to hear cast forth."I can take you there, if you wish to be a part of our land." Sekhmet suppressed a narrow grin before turning her attentions in shock to the other, as if surprised by the gesture the other cast. “A part of your land?....” raising a fragile beam she returned her gaze to the blanked of glistening terrain in its alabaster brilliance. She seemed lost in thought for so much more than a delicate heartbeat, as if truly contemplating the other before on vocals of a summer dream she replied to the other with exalted smile “Oh dear fae…why I would be honoured to be welcomed among your ranks.” And of course it would only be truths will that the serpent of course meant it.

"Sekhmet Speaks" . 'Sekhmet thinks'

Stock/Art Credits- bleu-claire-stock . fillyrox . Noctera

Messages In This Thread
{Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 10:39 AM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 11-30-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 11-30-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Sekhmet - 12-01-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: {Steadfast silly fae}-[open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2014, 12:59 PM