the Rift

[OPEN] catch a falling star

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Instead of looking as though he had encroached upon something that was meant only for her, the two-toned female seemed genuinely happy that he had invaded the silence of her moonlight and star-kissed stroll, and Apollo felt any nervousness that he had possibly annoyed her trickle away like water in the wind. Wonderful! A broad, boyish smile pulled at his lips as she spoke, her vocals soft and soothing and whole-heartedly beautiful, but in a far different way than the deep, sensual tones of Ktulu. While his heart was stolen by the Constrictor, Apollo could appreciate true beauty when he saw it, and in this ebony-dipped mare, he could definitely see it.

Nestled upon his back, Zola could hear the tones of Astraea's melodious voice but could not place together what it was she was saying, but her words caused Apollo's smile to soften in gentle sincerity. "Thank you, Sister," he said warmly, appreciatively, honestly humbled that Astraea would regard his feline companion with such kindness.

She says that you're a fitting creature to your title, my ball of earth. He conveyed through their mental bond, to which caused Zola to purr with pleasure. A preen, proud creature she was becoming, but fearful of her environment all the same. One day, perhaps, Zola would be capable of walking side-by-side with her bondmate, but for now, her safe place was upon his back, tangled in the long strands of his mane.

Before their conversation could continue, another joined them. Another Unicorn, like both he and Astraea, a horn twisted and curled like his own. A reassuring smile remained upon the Merciful's maw, honey-brown eyes searching this stranger and taking note of every physical attribute he could pick out. This male spoke as though he wasn't completely sure what to say, but not everyone was eloquent. Not everyone was good at speaking to strangers... Apollo himself had suffered from such insecurities and embarrassment in his younger years in Helovia, back before he had become a Chief and the Leader of the Foothills, when addressing others had become a necessity and no longer something that he could avoid.

"Peace, good Brother," he said to the dappled stallion, hoping to soothe his spirit, "Join us! 'Tis a beautiful night, and as our Sister has said... It would be lovely to get to know one another, as family we are." The Merciful over grew quiet then, listening as Astraea introduced herself as well as her rank as Sleuth, and Apollo's head dipped towards her in a respectful nod. Every rank held a special place within the herd, each and every soul doing something different to keep their family safe, to keep the balance and neutrality, and Apollo's respect towards the dipped mare intensified.

"And I am Apollo the Merciful, young Brother. You are welcome here, among family. Please stay and introduce yourself." On his back, Zola's head tipped curiously towards the other stallion, whiskers twitching forward and nostrils flaring as she attempted to take in and associate the scent of everyone that they met.

@[Astraea] @[Cetan]

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
catch a falling star - by Astraea - 11-30-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Astraea - 12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: catch a falling star - by Apollo - 12-07-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: catch a falling star - by Cetan - 12-07-2014, 05:34 PM