the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Watching the sun dance across the white canvas the girl followed its path way up into the mountains before it finally faded into mere shadows. How much different did this place look when the winter came to a close? Would the snowline recede back to reveal a lush blanket of greenery dotted with various blots of colour? Would the snow even melt? There was so many things she had yet to learn about this place she had adopted as her home well until she was either told she could stay or forced to leave. She was still puzzled by what was so different about her other than her wings. Could it really be that hard for the rest of the herd to see that she was not some spy sent from another land? There had been no reason that she could think of as to why she might be chased away, after all she had been trying to help out in whatever way she seen possible. Illynx and Zikar-Xin or whatever his name had been had obviously seen something in her to allow her a trial period could others not see that as well?

Ayleid's joyous voice beside her dragged her thoughts back to earth with a resounding thud. Tipping an ear in her direction she tossed around how exactly she was supposed to answer that question. Likely it would be best to give her opinion off how she observed others interacting with each other rather than base it off her own experiences. A handful of members had seemed decent towards the idea of her being here but then there was the meeting where someone had been trying to do god knows what to her with their magic and all distasteful comments had surfaced. Before she could respond hooves crunching upon the snow directed her attention elsewhere. Turning her head she caught the pale mare with the crimson locks approaching them. Bowing her head respectfully to their lady she offered a warm smile hoping she would not be regretting her decision to bring Ayleid back with her.

Listening quietly as she spoke a jolt of surprise hit her when she was thanked for her comments at the meeting. From her point of view her words had gone virtually unnoticed by anyone including the question she had presented towards the god of spark, well until now that is. It was a weird feeling to be thanked for something she had said or done normally most just turned a blind eye or snapped something stupid at her. Despite her roughened exterior shell inside there was still pieces of her that could accept kindness and the dreaded four letter word. Love..

" It was the least I could do given what everyone else seemed to be saying." She replied gratefully though the end of her thought trail was left unspoken. I know what its like to be different and hated for what you cannot control. Feelings was not something she was accustomed to and saying it out loud just seemed awkward and vulnerable. She was not vulnerable she was stronger than that. " I was down in the threshold earlier and came across Ayleid here. She was lost and didn't have anywhere to go so I offered for her to come back here with me so she wouldn't be alone. That is if its alright with you? She has experience with healing as well." Adding the last part on as an extra tidbit she gave a reassuring look over to Ayleid bobbing her head slightly.

•• TAGS: @[Ayleid] @[Ophelia] •• NOTES: Did you want me to continue tagging you guys? ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 11-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-08-2014, 11:38 PM