the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming]

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Awaiting the verdict of Ayleid's fate with patience she began to wonder as to what her fate would be. Normally she was one to just deal with things as they came but for some weird reason this answer was bugging her. While she hated not knowing things she had always prided herself as a patient observer that would wait out the most tedious tidbits. Was she changing? Why did this herd's decision matter so much to her all of a sudden? Hadn't she always been an outcast wherever she had gone in the past? The whole thought process was confusing for she did not want to admit how good it felt to be a part of something even if it was on shaky terms. With Illynx being gone did that make Ophelia in charge of her fate?

Ophelia's delicate tone drew her attention to the conversation yet again but her words were rather odd. Did she just say what I think she said? A magical tent? Silencing voices? Ok, clearly she needed to pay more attention rather than letting the voices in her head drag her away. Well she had found the hot springs and a few select caves so that at least meant she wasn't zero for three. She would have to find this tent and figure out how it worked though. Only question now was where the hell was it in this vast icebox?

" Another question if I may." She said gently hoping to bounce her thoughts off someone who would actually be able to give her an answer. Letting a couple seconds slip by she took a breath and pulled her thoughts into words. " The one known as Illynx placed me on a trial term when I arrived. How long must I wait to finally get a definitive answer and who do I ask? " Feeling a little nervous she debated whether or not she would like the answer. This was where she wanted to call home but there were clearly those who hated her already would they be helping decide her fate?

•• TAGS: @[Ayleid], @[Ophelia] •• NOTES: Sorry for wait ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 11-30-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 11-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Ayleid - 12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Welcome to the Jungle [Welcoming] - by Rhea - 12-08-2014, 11:38 PM