the Rift

[OPEN] Doesn't matter if it's not our day

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

No luck. All Bucephalus got was mud and sharp stones, not the round or smooth ones he was seeking. Plus, the cold was freezing on his whiskers and lips, and he pulled his head back to rub the mud off of his mouth and teeth on his leg before he once more went sifting for the perfect pebble.

The black's search was interrupted by a voice, and with a startled twitch, he jerked his head up to gaze at a stallion near him. How had someone snuck up on him with ease? Maybe because he got sidetracked... His gaze flickered over the dark coat of the newcomer, and he couldn't help the wariness that took hold of him. What chaos the murderer was sowing, pitting horse against horse and putting all those with dark hair under suspicion. "Not particularly... i was looking for a thought-stone." He reached in one of his chest pouches and dropped a round pebble.

"I need a new one. I've grown bored of this one's shape and texture." He nudged the pebble with his hoof, ears flicked forward, although one remained cocked in the direction of the silver-black one. "Helps me think. What about you, what brings you here?" He asked, turning his dished face towards him, gold eyes meeting silver, curiosity and interest in his gaze. This one before him looked young, caught in the stage between colt and stallion, as he had been not too long ago. Although... he was a stallion in mind far too early for one his age.

@[Mesec]

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 12-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 01-11-2015, 12:01 AM