the Rift

[OPEN] Doesn't matter if it's not our day

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus

The black isn't particularly surprised that the black and silver doesn't understand how the stone helps him think, helps calm his thoughts and direct the constant energy in his body towards something productive. He paused, mulling it over for a moment before he spoke. "It helps to calm my thoughts, gives my body something rhythmic to do so that i can direct my energy towards my thoughts, towards whatever problem i am mulling over."

At the younger stud's suggestion of chewing it, Bucephalus laughed. "No. I roll it around between my teeth, maybe play with it between my lips." He gave a shrug, dropping his muzzle again to sift through the creek bed, picking up pebbles with his lips and getting a feel for them before he dropped them.

An ear remained cocked towards the younger man, and at his words another amused laugh escaped him. "Maybe you should try it then. You may be surprised at what it can do... or it may do nothing for you at all." That, depended entirely upon him. Another question came from the youth, and Buce tilted his head. "I don't look for anything. I search and get a feel for pebbles, and if it pleases my fancy i use it. The pebble can be rough and square, or smooth as silk. It can be sharp or blunt." He frowned then, trying to figure out how to explain it.

"They're all just pebbles... but there's always one that just feels right. Perfect... until i get bored of it." A grin split his dark lips, and he looked down at the creek. "I find that without a stone to soothe my thoughts in stressful situations... i get very antsy. Fidgety. I move too much and it sets others on edge. Helovians... such queer creatures, to stand so still." The last part was murmured mostly to himself. The man was always moving, some part of his body in motion... rarely was he still.

@[Mesec]

The Morningstar
Art done by Euphoriaxo
Coding by Tamme<3
Force and minor powerplay is allowed
Please tag me in all posts

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 12-30-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Mesec - 01-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Doesn't matter if it's not our day - by Bucephalus - 01-11-2015, 11:46 PM