the Rift

[OPEN] Pull the Curtains
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia's jerked awake at the sound of a siren, and she blinked sleepy eyes open from her nap. What was that? She narrowed her gaze through the winter fog, the night sky illuminating the land in sparkling white. The pale princess slipped out of the cave and trotted lightly through the soft, powdery snow to the entrance of the Aurora Basin, the siren sound growing consistently louder. Oh, the metal sentinels must be making that noise... How useful and obnoxious.

As soon as she came in proximity, they ceased their caterwauling, and she mused that Ulrik must have had a change of heart and indicated to these steel beasts that she was indeed a citizen of this place. A mare a set them off, one with an ebony coat and white mask on her ornate face, and Ophelia nodded to her politely, though the fog in her gaze from sleep was still slowly slipping away.

"Hello, I am Ophelia, Lady of the Aurora Basin," she introduced, her sleepy tones soft and luxurious, like a pillow. She yawned just a little, shaking the sleep off of her face with a nod of her head. "Pardon me, I just woke up. What can I do for you?" She looked over this stranger with compassion. How had she wound her way up this narrow path all alone? Why had she ventured so far on her own?

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 11-30-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-15-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM