the Rift

[OPEN] Pull the Curtains

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Sirens wailed and danced through the evening color, makin’ the pretty little shadow dance ‘round on little hooves made ‘o slate. She wasn’t too particularly fond ‘o the sound but when the screechin’ stopped, another fascination came wanderin’ into view. Such a whimsical lookin’ creature painted in white and red… Solanine couldn’t turn her dark eyes from the girl. “Hello darling Ophelia…” she murmured sweetly. “I’m Solanine.” That shadow-mare had never seen the likes of such a creature so perfect in ‘er own imperfection. It was as if she were a rare ‘n intoxicatin’ drink thus was Solanine’s enthrallment.

Dual-colored eyes gazed back into those of endless black. One red eye, one blue; Solanine couldn’t get over it. She stared back unabashedly, obviously transfixed by the vision of fantastical beauty before ‘er. “A Lady befitting of her title at that, if I must say so myself,” she commented amusedly. Slowly, that little trickster drew closer, hopin’ to get a real good look at them brilliant multicolored eyes. She’d clearly crawled up from hell ‘n landed in artistic heaven…

Solanine nodded in response to Ophelia’s drowsy admission but ‘er attentions were elsewhere and ‘er words quite stolen by the snowy gal. Even at the brink ‘o sleep, she was still the image ‘o excellence… The little dancer couldn’t help but be captivated by ‘er superior. A Lady! she mused. A Lady… with power.

Don’t let me keep you sugar. I’d have you well rested before dealing with the likes of myself… though, I would beg of you permission… to remain here, in your Basin.” Sultry words breeched the quiet buildin’ between the two and the shadow-mare smiled diligently at her assumed new Lady. Her fascination overwhelmed ‘er as she moved forward one step more, all too caught up in them pretty eyes and immaculate coat.

Alas, the mare was home if ever there were a home for her so apt.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

@[Ophelia]

Messages In This Thread
Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 11-30-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-15-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM