the Rift

[OPEN] Pull the Curtains

Solanine Posts: 15
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 5 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Twinkling sound pooled outward, sluggishly creeping toward Solanine’s bent ears. Her curious eyes did not wander and instead feasted wholly on the pale Queen with vested interest. They travelled from the thin lines of her brow, down to the tip of her nose and back before returning again to eyes of ruby and sapphire. “So good to hear,” she breathed. However, the little shadow girl did not miss Ophelia’s unease. Instead she chose to overlook it altogether in favor of studying the way her skin shifted nervously or the way her gut expanded and compressed, so human.

A recognition of sorts lit dual-colored fires in the Queens eyes but Solanine did not pay them any mind. She shuffled closer, feigning friendship and hard-hearing while admiring the many things she found peculiar about the mare. “You’re too kind Ophelia, too kind,” she drawled. Pausing before her pale Lady, the little shadow dipped low while smiling. Her eyes were too bright, too suggestive and too hard to evade. Glancing about them, Solanine grinned out toward the snow-capped dunes. “It appears to me that beauty rest complements you. It shames me to have interrupted… though, you’ll tell me sometime where one would acquire such-,” her voice faced as her black gaze came back around to capture the perfect picture of Queen Ophelia. “-elegance,” she purred.

There was no question snaked into the words, only mere fact that rumbled awkwardly into the stiff breeze. But the longer she remained, the more Ophelia seemed unsettled with her forwardness. However, Solanine was not bothered and instead found herself more absorbed, taken with the mare as she was. Ophelia’s inquiries were like a suggestion or a reward for her persistence; her interest had been piqued and the masked girl was more than happy to obliged her new Lady. “One of your fine followers directed me here… pretty little thing- Sialia I believe it was. But yes, I'd like to offer you my services... I'm quite comfortable behind the scenes, in the dark, if you know what I mean.” Her slanted eyes sparkled with information and dirty secrets but as soon as her lips pouted outward on a sigh, Solanine turned away.

The more Ophelia knew, the less she would wonder… and that was not something Solanine wanted.

Solanine

You've been sanctified
image credits

OOC| Decided to writer her a little differently. The old way was tedious and annoying. x.x
@[Ophelia]

Messages In This Thread
Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 11-30-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-01-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-10-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Solanine - 12-15-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Pull the Curtains - by Ophelia - 12-31-2014, 12:20 PM