the Rift

Quest Help? {Befriend a Grumpy Old Codger}

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Hey all!

So, I figured it's time to put Sheba out of her misery--she's walking around all old and shriveled up for her quest, and let's just say she has not aged gracefully. She's a hoot and a holler like this, but I'd like her to actually get her magic, and maybe a friend in the process!

Here is the quest Sheba received:

If Sheba accepts, she will be horribly disfigured. She will be aged several years, her mane and tail will be tangled and sparse, and her frame thin. Her voice will be raspy and her eyes sunken. She will have nothing left of her former beauty, only her wits and her words. She must convince someone to love her - either as a mate or as a friend - and have them give something of value to her as a symbol of their affection. She must bring the item to the God.

Due to a bad past, I don't think she'll be up for a lover just yet--that would probably short-circuit her puny heart, so I'm looking for a friend. She's going to be half-starved and very weak after Frostfall, so any kind-hearted soul willing to care for her OR a grumpy old one willing to help her out begrudgingly could work. Because she's a greedy little thing, she also has a soft spot for crafting-based characters--she's fascinated by all the shinies they can make xD

Really, anyone who's willing to befriend her though, I'd love to try out. I would prefer characters who are a little older/mature since she doesn't really like happy-go-lucky children, but that's all. They can be any species or gender; they can be a good Samaritan looking to help the emaciated old lady or they can be someone looking to exploit her who actually eventually likes her--your choice, as long as she convinces them to care for her.

As for the item, I don't think it has to be anything fancy--it can be a feather, a lock of hair, a little handmade trinket, etc. It just has to be a sign of friendship!
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Dovahkiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Miykael, maybe?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Well Alysanne loves everyone so she'd always be happy to help out a stranger :D

I could also see Mesec lending a hand too though he's on the young side. Not exactly happy-go-lucky xD but he's trying to be a good guy
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
I think I'll take you up on Alysanne, Sarah! And of course, Miykael is welcome to join as well c;

I'll get a thread up and tag you both!
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
Crowley would also be available :3 He needs a friend fur real.

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx
offers Dèo

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
BEELLLLOOOONAAAAA

-totally gonna come back some day soon-

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Ooo! Throws Spice in the mix.

She is always up for a new friend! And she loves to meet new and different kinds of people (horses). c:
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ