the Rift

of black wings in the cold

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The slowly returning wildlife and the crashing falls springing back into raging life could only mean that Birdsong was on its way. Although it dragged its steps and still Ghost could travel and land her hooves in snow. The winter was being a stubborn one this year. `At least there was better fodder to be found! The Hidden Falls had been quiet of late and despite her efforts to try and stoke some life into a simmering fire, there was little change. It was the reason she was travelling to Threshold so much, in hopes of finding new creatures that might help her breath life into her sleepy little herd. After all, a stallion blessed by Gods, who wouldn’t want to fall under such a banner with all the glory and honour that Midas dragged around with him. Ghost respected the armoured Czar though his golden form and archaic turn of word almost made her cringe at how heroic he looked. An honourable Sir with no darkness that she could uncover, boring clod. Though he was trustworthy and very much needed all the same, despite his lack of mysteriousness.

Light drifted away slowly and soon dusk descended as the Cadaverous roamed the claiming territory, looking for unsuspecting foreigners to lasso and drag back. She wondered briefly how many ventured into the Threshold only to turn back, there wasn’t anything greatly appealing about a bunch of trees anyway and Ghost wouldn’t blame them. How many had slipped her grasp? Probably quite a few and it made her pace quicken with annoyed determination. If she found no one in the next hour then she would make tracks home. That was the banshee’s plan.

However, she did find others.

Slipping around another dark corner before flitting into more shadow, Ghost caught the scent of another close by and she drifted closer until his voice drifted onto her dark ears. She didn’t recognise the stallion calling out on appearance, he was thick bodied and devil horned, a white ran through his hair and splashed up his sides. He was staring towards the shadow of a tree where the banshee could make out a vague outline of someone lurking and smiled briefly.

Another who too liked the company of darkness.

Deciding to join the little gathering, Ghost shot an amused glance towards the hulking stallion with an attempt to break the ice ”I don’t think anyone could miss that beard” she concurred.

@[Dovahkiin]

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
of black wings in the cold - by Dovahkiin - 12-01-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Torleik - 12-02-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: of black wings in the cold - by Ghost - 12-02-2014, 12:41 PM